No announcement yet.

Bayern Munich Fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The funny things is that this season that so far has been simply great, can turn out to be just another average season by next weekend. Winning the Cup will at least guarantee us a very good finish to a wonderful season regardless of what happens next saturday.
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

I pray to god that they will lose both cup and cl
      I just hate bayern sorry guys

Comment

Dont hate a good Team. Why? Bayern is playing amazing till now.

Leading 1:0 at Halftime in Cup Final. Should lead at least by 2.

by the way Scorer of the Goal? Guess who?

ARJEN ROBBENNNNNNNNNNNNNNn

Comment

OMG BAYERN IS GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!
          0-3 NOW hahahahah
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

next week, it's a potential treble watch, the winner will win the treble

can't wait.

will be wearing my Schweinsteiger Germany jersey and supporting Bayern next week

can't believe Bastian is linked to Tottenham, piss off Spurs

Comment

No comment, its just unbelievable! 0-4, what a great performence!! Robben,Olic,Ribery,Schweinsteiger.

, just one more to go!!!

Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

BAYERN the champions of POKAL .. 2 out of 3 trophies accomplished ... next stop, UEFA Champions Legue final next week, lets get the TREBLE

Comment

2/3

Comment

we have already done more than expected and next saturday will simply be a dream come true. Well done Bayern.
                    sigpic
                    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

I really hope Bayern wins the CL Final. Ribery will definatly miss the Game but guys have to step up especially Altintop. He is capable to do it like he shows against Lyon in the 2nd Leg.

BAYERNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Comment

wooohoooo!!!
                        won the second trophy as well, dominantly!
                        i just saw the clips today!
                        dame van gaalo bacheha garm!!

now comes the final and the biggest challenge of the season for us!
                        we are going as underdogs so pressure is more on them than us!
                        also this means that inter wont go absolute defense, or atleast i hope they dont cos they have an almost unpenetratable defense! if we manage to score the first goal, we can hit them again on counters, but our defense needs to be very alert!

i was beginning to like diego contento as LB instead of badstuber, cos badtuber is too slow since he is a CB!
                        either van buyten or demichelis can sit on the bench and move badstuber to the center. van buyten is too slow, demichelis is too error prone

we are going to miss ribery for sure, and i think its going to be pranjic instead of altintop replacing him. personally im not a fan of pranjic but for some reason, van gaal trusts him a lot! muller needs to work on his finishing, olic also sometimes misses some good chances! we cant afford missing too many chances against inter, so we need to be very efficient upfront!
                        if we cant get through their defese, van bommel, bastian and robben have to start taking shots at goal or otherwise we need van buyten to come and score headers for us which he hasnt done for ages now!
                        i hope it ends well, its going to be very difficult but its not impossible and more importantly, its one game, anything can happen. one red card to them, or one injury to them can change the entire game to our benefit!

inshalla saturday, we will win the treble cos we deserve it after all the bumpy and difficult journey we all went throughout the season!

WE WILL WIN THE TREBLE THIS SATURDAY BE OMIDE KHODA, BA TAJROBEYE MORABIMUN,BA ZAHMATE BACHEHA VA HEMAYATE TARAFDARAMUN!!

Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 05-18-2010, 07:38 AM.
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

can it happen guys? wow I believe it could...but the game of the season, the game of the decade is on Saturday.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                            can it happen guys? wow I believe it could...but the game of the season, the game of the decade is on Saturday.

The mother of all games

Comment

Its just one game and you will get the treble.

how crazy it is that this team was almost out in groups stages, and now look where they are! CL is really unique.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Robben has already started mind-games saying that Mourinho only cares about wining and doesn't play with any flair or style. I doubt Mourinho would care anyhow, he will make his team difficult to beat and attack Bayern.

Bayern have to find a way past the resillient Inter defence, who will be stubborn, but if Bayern spread the ball wide, then I can see them causing Inter problems. The problem with Barcelona was that, they were too narrow, kept playing Messi in the middle, and Inter were dfending it comfortably(even with 10 men).. However, if Bayern give it to Robben, he can attack Zanetti with his pace, and take him on the outside.. Or attack Maicon to limit his attacking abilities..

In saying that, it will be a tough feat beating Mourinho's men, so I predict Inter to win 1-0.

English Howard Webb is refereeing the match.. Unlucky Germans
                                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                                X