Bayern Munich Fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the ref doesn't effect the game.

Inter are the favorits but Bayern will make a good show and a win is surely not out of reach.
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Robben can attack Zanetti with his Speed and get him in trouble early in the game with a yellow card. Bayern need to stay focus on the Offense of Inter cause if they concede a goal it will be sooo tough to come back against this Inter.

GO BAYERNNNN

Comment

Good luck to our boys tomorrow but no matter what, Bayern has had a fantastic season already. Let's just add to that.
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

It'll be crucial who will get the first goal. If Inter get the first goal, I don't think they will concede many, and that will be the end of Bayern. For me, it's about the midfield battle, if Cambiasso can keep Bayern at bay.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

my biggest fear is maicon destroying badstuber with his speed (like wat rafael and nani did) and ofcourse van buyten and demichellis being caught offguard!
            maybe van gaal should take a risk and play contento there and play badstuber as CB with either van buyten or demichelis (preferably van buyten)

oh well, we have our right flank to bother them with robben and lahm pushing them to their limits and olic and muller waiting to pounce on the balls.
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Go Bayern! Go Bayern! Go Bayern!

Comment

This is what this season was about...a team without big super stars and big names started the CL season as outsiders and even went to the brink of elimination!!! Came back and won games in style, took on the task one game at a time, took care of big name teams and made it all the way to the world's most prestigious club championship. What happened today in Madrid does not at all affect the kind of season we had as it was already a winning season and one that the team and its fans must be proud of. Inter won because they were probably the better team and congratulations to them, yet, we won the souls of many neutrals and showed that money and star names on your roster don't bring you success, but team spirit, unity and belief does bring your fans a lot pride and great memories.

I can watch the highlights of the Juv game , Florentina game, Manchester United and Lyon games over and over game for years and feel proud of this team and this season.

Hats off to FC Bayern Munich.
                Last edited by The-Red; 05-23-2010, 01:07 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Ma ke razi hastim, 99 ham final bakhtim vali 2001 bordim. Seriously just look at Inter's line up and bench, Murinho had so many options and superstars to employ while UEFA took ours cause Platini sucks Italian's dick.

Comment

heyf shod
                    but we surpassed a lot of expectations! the least is that ribery agreed to renew with us and we got a lot of cash to spend although wat i fear is that van gaal signing too many youngsters and nonames from our youth and from the dutch league. there should be a balance between superstars and youth in the team

bundesliga lost the 4th spot to serie A! hamburg losing to fulham cost the bundesliga!
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

khoob shod
                      digeh poroohbaziro bezarin kenar bayern fans
                      you can't win a cl with the likes of van buyten, badstuber or olic in your starting 11

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
                        khoob shod
                        you can't win a cl with the likes of van buyten, badstuber or olic in your starting 11
                        To chera az khayehaye digaran bala miri? bechasb be hamoon Osasuna va Nekounam doa kon naran daste paiin

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
                          khoob shod
                          if you can win the CL with Djimi Traore, you can win it with anyone, including you lol

Comment

^love your sig pic bro...Awesome...I love these guys.
                            Oh, back to the topic, Bayern Rulezzzz ,,,we proved to big name clubs that if you count the Germans out, you'll go home early yourself and will have to watch Bayern in the final....funny how many said Bayern will exit CL when we lost to Bordoux 6 months ago, yet ...we all know the story with the persistent and spirit of this team
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                              ^love your sig pic bro...Awesome...I love these guys.
                              Oh, back to the topic, Bayern Rulezzzz ,,,we proved to big name clubs that if you count the Germans out, you'll go home early yourself and will have to watch Bayern in the final....funny how many said Bayern will exit CL when we lost to Bordoux 6 months ago, yet ...we all know the story with the persistent and spirit of this team
                              Are you saying bayern is not a big name club?

Ps I agree the 2 centrebacks of bayern are liabilities.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                                Are you saying bayern is not a big name club?

Ps I agree the 2 centrebacks of bayern are liabilities.
                                def, through out years, we have not had all the hype and spending power of Man U, Real Madrid, Barca, AC, and Chelsea of recent years.

When the CL season starts every year, you rarely if ever hear Bayern's name among favorits, while Barca, Madrid, AC, Chelsea, ManU, Liverpool, etc are always mentioned.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X