No announcement yet.

Bayern Munich Fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Van was trying out younger players for the PKs just to give them the experience.
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

^
      yea, and he is giving a break to the main squad.

anyways, thats not my concern, my main concern is van gaal's arrogance and the inability of the management to see how weak our defense is with van buyten and demichellis and how inexperienced badstuber and breno are.
      plus we didnt buy a good GK either!
      we had a good run last year with some good luck, but we cant expect to repeat similar results so easily with this defense!

van gaal is overdoing this youth development thingy. we are not ajax or sporting lisbon! we demand trophies and with such a feeble defense its next to impossible!
      he didnt even try to buy an experienced benched defender liek carvalho who could help us a lot! or atleast german national like arne friedrich whose team relegated (hertha berlin)!!

just look at leverkusen, they bought hyppia who brought immense experience and leadership in the team and their team did excellent!
      now they got ballack to replace toni kroos.

this is wat pisses me off with bayern management, they always work on extremes! they either buy a couple of cheap players and dont achieve anything, so they go and spend huge money the next season and do well, then again they go back to sleeping mode!

we won so much money from last years CL and there was a report saying bayern is expecting a record 350 million euro turnover and they are very proud of it but damn it, cant u get 1 or 2 defenders and a GK?
      instead, they are bringing back the useless brafheid and want to offload tymoschuk (i guess since ottl is back who is another average player anyways!)

there are so many good GKs in smaller clubs waiting to be bought but we make no freaking attempt for any of them except neurer who schalke keep refusing!

wats van gaal thinking with this list of defenders:
      -badstuber - inexperienced
      -contento - inexperienced
      -breno - inexperienced
      -van buyten - slow and clumsy
      -demichellis - highly error prone
      -brafheid - mediocre, couldnt settle in bayern last year
      -lell - not even wanted by the club!

lahm is the only defender we have who is capable enough for CL!

our GK aint that good either, and on top of that, we have 2 holding midfielders (schweinsteiger and van bommel) none of whom are real defensive midfielders and robben / ribery who dont help much in defense!
      as a result olic and muller have to kill themselves for 90 minutes running up and down TRYING TO cover up holes.

they tried to get contrao and van der wiel but they didnt offer enough which was a good attempt and although i would have loved them to come, its still ok since we can develop contento in that position but no attempts for any center backs at all??!!
      i say instead of trying to offload tymoschuk, maybe we should try him as CB. he cant be any worse than van buyten and demichellis!
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

wow that was a close one...glad we pulled it off tho there at the end... ;0
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

anyone watched the game today? we scored a 91st min goal to win AT Hoffenhime.

Bayern is back baby I hope we don't drop points at home for a while.
          sigpic

Comment

I want us to win the Champions league, nothing else matters.

Comment

^
              I just want you to beat Madrid along the way. nothing else matters

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

ribery out for atleast a month. robben out too

and i hate the idea of benching olic and van gaal having so much trust in the useless pranjic!
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

what a win today guys in SanSiro...now we need to finish the job in Munich in 3 weeks time
                  sigpic

Comment

I watch the game live, I gotta tell you we were dominant, it was the most dominant play of Bayern this season and we held the possession in Meatza by 55%. Inter had 3 sitters which were stopped by Thomas Kraft, he is a gem, could be the next Oliver Kahn.

Comment

^i agree...we did not fear playing away and were so comfortable on the ball.
                      sigpic

Comment

unbelievable how many awesome goalkeepers germany produces over and over! i feel ashamed thinking of our iranian goalkeepers lol!
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I'll be in Munich for the 2nd leg,
                          I'm rooting for Inter tho, I hate Bayern

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
                            I'll be in Munich for the 2nd leg,
                            I'm rooting for Inter tho, I hate Bayern
                            KCIN yadet nare
                            Bayern Sarvarete

Comment

Gomez = the best striker ever

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                              unbelievable how many awesome goalkeepers germany produces over and over! i feel ashamed thinking of our iranian goalkeepers lol!
                              Actually I believe we produced some good GK's over the last years and really improved:

Rahmati
                              Gordan
                              Haghighi
                              Sadeghi
                              Makani

etc..

In Germany they basically MAKE YOU A TALENT, through all the great facilities, great management, world class coaches ...

While in Iran we DESTROY OUR TALENTS.
                              Formerly known as Persianking!
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout
                              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                                Gomez = the best striker ever
                                Actually I believe we produced some good GK's over the last years and really improved:
                                Rahmati
                                Gordan
                                Haghighi
                                Sadeghi
                                Makani
                                etc..
                                In Germany they basically MAKE YOU A TALENT, through all the great facilities, great management, world class coaches ...
                                While in Iran we DESTROY OUR TALENTS
                                Gold.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X