No announcement yet.

Bayern Munich Fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thiago Alacantara has just signed for Bayern Munich for 25m. After all that saga about him joining Man United he decided to to bayern. I honestly think it was a bad decision from him, he left Barcelona to get more playing time but how is Pep going to keep all those midfielders happy ? I wish him well, wonderful young player but Man United should've done more to get this guy he is really something. We needed him more than Bayern at this point honestly.
    sigpic

Comment

i hope pep and more specifically bayern management know what they are doing.

our weakest link is our defense line but we keep stacking midfielders. i know martinez can play CB but he is best a destructive DM and at CB, he is gonna be weak in aerial battles and if guardiola decides to play shorties upfront like gotze, then we only have our 2 CBs who can jump and we will be vulnerable in the air :|

on paper, pep just signed 2 players - gotze and thiago and we let go of gomez and tymoschuk, so its a fair transfer strategy but the only question is how do so many midfielders play at once specially with bayern youngsters can and weiser hoping to get game this year and already shaqiri and one of kroos/robben being benched last season???

dont want any german player being benched this year just before the worldcup.. so lets see,,, hope pep can handle it without losing harmony in the dressign room
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
        i hope pep and more specifically bayern management know what they are doing.

our weakest link is our defense line but we keep stacking midfielders. i know martinez can play CB but he is best a destructive DM and at CB, he is gonna be weak in aerial battles and if guardiola decides to play shorties upfront like gotze, then we only have our 2 CBs who can jump and we will be vulnerable in the air :|

on paper, pep just signed 2 players - gotze and thiago and we let go of gomez and tymoschuk, so its a fair transfer strategy but the only question is how do so many midfielders play at once specially with bayern youngsters can and weiser hoping to get game this year and already shaqiri and one of kroos/robben being benched last season???

dont want any german player being benched this year just before the worldcup.. so lets see,,, hope pep can handle it without losing harmony in the dressign room
        Guardiola will pay 4-1-4-1, so there is place for 5 midfielders + Martinez as a CB and bayern will have like 50 games plus the nationalteam games, so it could be very wise to have so many players.

Comment

Kaboom!

Comment

TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Broke Hamburg's 30 year old record with tonight's win

Comment

Last edited by Masoud_A; 11-28-2013, 11:41 PM.

Comment

On scale from 1 to Javi Martinez,how confused are you?

Javi Martinez Confusion level:

Comment

impressive. another confirmation that we're now living in Bayern's era.

Comment

La Liga is a two-horse league and now Bundesliga is a one-horse league. European leagues are getting boring.

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                        Thiago Alacantara has just signed for Bayern Munich for 25m. After all that saga about him joining Man United he decided to to bayern. I honestly think it was a bad decision from him, he left Barcelona to get more playing time but how is Pep going to keep all those midfielders happy ? I wish him well, wonderful young player but Man United should've done more to get this guy he is really something. We needed him more than Bayern at this point honestly.
                        . As a Bayern fan I agree with you but I think he will at least add some depth to our roster and if he proves himself then the cat might break the starting XI. Man U screwed up twice first they don't sign him then they let Ozil go to Arsenal. Oh well Man U's loss is our win. Those are my two teams.
                        It's Persian Gulf you Pan Arabists. Congratulations Michigan State Spartans 2014 Rose Bowl Champions. Go Arsenal football.

Comment

Working...
                        X