Bayern Munich Fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Club monaco
    Milan, Even without Kaka, they will win, Bayern's boogy team are Milan(remember last year's 4? ) bare in mind that Kahn is suspended as well for the 1st leg.
    Kaka was playing, still thanks for your expertise opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
      rensing is one of my favorite goalies in the world, he is absolutley unbelievable...of course milan will soorakh him, but they would have soorakhed kahn even worst. But nobody can use rensing as an excuse because he is fantastic

Comment

I still think Khan in the second leg will benefi us due to his experience and the pressure that the game might come down to....
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red
          I still think Khan in the second leg will benefi us due to his experience and the pressure that the game might come down to....
          Red jan Im being sarcastic towards those comments, as you see in my profile Oli is my Hero!

Comment

bayern HAS fans!?...news to me...lol

in all honesty, i hate this club...not b/c of the karimi situation, just b/c bayern plays boring football, and let's face it, they were pretty damn lucky...they played well for 15 minutes and got a draw...i do wonder if they'll be able to hold up milan and co in the return leg at allianz arena
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by faraz
              bayern HAS fans!?...news to me...lol
              in all honesty, i hate this club...not b/c of the karimi situation, just b/c bayern plays boring football, and let's face it, they were pretty damn lucky...they played well for 15 minutes and got a draw...i do wonder if they'll be able to hold up milan and co in the return leg at allianz arena
              Thx for the words, But let me give it to you, we are unique thats why we are few here, Harki nashi mire mire tarafdare Italia bashgahash mishe chon bache khoshgelan azizam sorry to burst your bubble man, but take your hate BS to somewhere ppl care about.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
                Thx for the words, But let me give it to you, we are unique thats why we are few here, Harki nashi mire mire tarafdare Italia bashgahash mishe chon bache khoshgelan azizam sorry to burst your bubble man, but take your hate BS to somewhere ppl care about.

Since 99 that Bayern benched Daei for freaking Kachal Janker, I hated this club! bi liaghata! If they had let Daei play, they would have never lost that game!

Don't you agree?
                VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                  Baz to dom dar ovordiyaa!

Vaghty hafteye dige goozpichetoon kardim, haalet ja miad!

Since 99 that Bayern benched Daei for freaking Kachal Janker, I hated this club! mordeshoore khaktoosare khareshoono bebaran! bi liaghata! If they had let Daei play, they would have never lost that game! Olaagha!

Don't you agree?
                  Thx man appereciate it, but you ar epushing it too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
                    Thx man appereciate it, but you ar epushing it too far.
                    I love you.
                    VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

isn't true that the reason why you guys 'hate' Bayern is because you envy it and you want to support a team just like it
                      sigpic
                      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

now that sagnol is injured, karimi will 99% be in the squad list atleast
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                          now that sagnol is injured, karimi will 99% be in the squad list atleast
                          hala eno bego ke 2 safe'e shodim
                          sigpic

Comment

he wont necessarly be in the squad for sure because van bommel will be back next time, so its the same thing. But hopefully he will do good in training or one of the forwards or midfielders gets injured hahaha. i just wanna see him play. WOW

Comment

Originally posted by mohsenfootball
                              he wont necessarly be in the squad for sure because van bommel will be back next time, so its the same thing. But hopefully he will do good in training or one of the forwards or midfielders gets injured hahaha. i just wanna see him play. WOW
                              Karimi's career in Bayern is over, and I personally would never want any Bayern middle fielder to get injured so Karimi might get a chacne, he will leave this summer and perhaps have a come back in a different club.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mohsenfootball
                                ooohhh...yea...ur right, i totally forgot about van bommel, sorry
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X