No announcement yet.

Bayern Munich Fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone mentioned that he hates bayern,well guess what! i hate bayern more!

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86
      Mahbele oonike paset endakht.

Comment

^^what?

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
          Fri May 25, 2007
          Bayern make move for Ribery - report
          Bayern Munich have agreed a deal to sign French international Franck Ribery from Olympique Marseille, according to German sports news agency SID.
          A Bayern spokesman said the club could not confirm the transfer, which the report said would be for around 15 million euros.
          Bayern are rebuilding for next season after finishing fourth in the Bundesliga, missing out on a place in the Champions League. They have already confirmed four new signings in Hamit Altintop, Jan Schlaudraff, Jose Ernesto Sosa and Marcell Jansen
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

^^ And also Quaresma has rejected offers from Bayern.

Like PIH, I really do not see Ribery going to Bayern.

Comment

Well, We are after all Bayern Munich, We cando lots of thigns still.
              Atleast I wanna think we can .

Comment

Bayern Munich not qualifying for Champions League = bad incentive for players wanting to play in it

Marseille have qualified for the Champions League and I dont think Ribery will want anything less.
                sigpic

Comment

Bayern signed Marcell Jansen.
                  FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86
                    then **** off from this thread

Comment

Toni apparently rejected moves to other Serie A clubs out of a sign of respect for Fiorentina.
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Now we need Ribery and Klose

Comment

robben, sneijder and huntelaar too

and ofcourse, diego or van der vart or deco!

Originally posted by siavasharian
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

How about Kaka Ronaldinho and Drogba.

Comment

TONI signed

Bayern swoop for Italy star Luca Toni

30.05.2007 Next season’s Bayern line-up is set to feature a reigning world champion with the arrival of Italy striker Luca Toni from Serie A outfit Fiorentina, the clubs have announced. Subject to a medical, the 30-year-old will put his name to a four-year contract with Germany’s most successful club side. The Bavarians will pay “exactly €11 million” for the player, chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge confirmed.

Toni turned down offers from an array of top Italian clubs before opting for a switch to the Bundesliga. “Obviously, there was a great deal of money involved, but our negotiations with Luca Toni and his management were always extremely fair and above board,” Rummenigge commented.

Golden Shoe for 31 goals

Bayern began their pursuit of the 1.94 metre / 6 ft 4 in and 94 kg / 207 pound goal-getter back in February, the chairman revealed. “Toni’s decision to go to Bayern Munich is a nice gesture towards the club and the city of Florence,” Fiorentina President Andrea Della Valle was quoted as saying. The striker is due in Munich for his medical and official presentation in the course of next week.

Toni switched to Florence in 2005 and has amassed a total of 49 goals in the last two seasons, including 31 in his first year in Tuscany to earn him the Golden Shoe as Europe’s leading goalscorer. He was a member of the Italy squad which triumphed at last summer’s World Cup in Germany, and currently has 12 goals to his name in 27 senior internationals, with 91 goals in 177 Serie A appearances.

Late developer

“Tonigol” rates as one of football’s late developers, not making his Italian top flight debut until the age of 23 after a few distinctly modest seasons in the second and third divisions. “I even considered dropping to the fourth or fifth level somewhere near my home town of Modena,” the player recently revealed.

He finally made the breakthrough in 2003-4 with 30 goals in 45 appearances as US Palermo marched to a place in Serie A, a barnstorming record which also earned him a first international cap. Toni is currently recuperating from minor surgery on his foot but is expected to be fully fit when the Bayern squad report back for pre-season training on 29 June.

Fifth new signing

Toni joins Jan Schlaudraff, Hamit Altintop, Ernesto Sosa and Marcell Jansen
                              sigpic
                              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

i wudda loved to see the karimi-toni connection''

karimi dripples few player then sends toni and he scores.. that wudda been nice for me to see
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X