damn it..if we are not gonna get a #10, we could have played 4-4-3:

--------------------------------rensing----------------------------
    ----sagnol--------lucio--------------------boulahruoz------lahm-----
    ---------------------------van bommel------------------------------
    ---------ribery----------------------------------schweinsteiger--------
    -----------------makaay------------------------podolski----------------
    ---------------------------------toni-----------------------------

now we dont have a good substitute forward
    we lost pizzaro and makaay both santa cruz will also most probaly leave although he aint anything great
    we will have only schlaudruff who is not really proven
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
      IRIB news just announced that makaay has signed a contract with lyon
      damn it..if we are not gonna get a #10, we could have played 4-4-3:
      --------------------------------rensing----------------------------
      ----sagnol--------lucio--------------------boulahruoz------lahm-----
      ---------------------------van bommel------------------------------
      ---------ribery----------------------------------schweinsteiger--------
      -----------------makaay------------------------podolski----------------
      ---------------------------------toni-----------------------------
      now we dont have a good substitute forward
      we lost pizzaro and makaay both santa cruz will also most probaly leave although he aint anything great
      we will have only schlaudruff who is not really proven
      Well only IRIB knows about the Makaay thing cuz i cant find anything on the other sites...
      FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

Originally posted by Rahmani
        Well only IRIB knows about the Makaay thing cuz i cant find anything on the other sites...
        True, Didnt find anything either, but Bayern are closing in on Ribery according to Fox Soccer and I thought he would join Arsenal or one of the Spanish sides.

Comment

this is of topic but it is the only forum i could think of to post it on but germans are one of the only developed races that respect iranians they bring most of our players into europe they play iran in friendlies they speak highly of our players, and germany is irans top trading partner and they are the ones investing in iran (flower of the east...)

so RESPECT to germans
          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
          Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by amir-abadi
            this is of topic but it is the only forum i could think of to post it on but germans are one of the only developed races that respect iranians they bring most of our players into europe they play iran in friendlies they speak highly of our players, and germany is irans top trading partner and they are the ones investing in iran (flower of the east...)
            so RESPECT to germans
            well said.

btw, guys I still can't find anything on Maakay leaving, anyone heard anything else?
            sigpic
            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Bayern sign Klose

Germany striker Miroslav Klose has confirmed he will join Bayern Munich.

The 28-year-old, who has been linked to a string of Premier League clubs, revealed his decision after Germany's 2-1 win over Slovakia last night.

The only uncertainty, however, remains when he will actually make the switch, since he still has a year left on his contract with Werder Bremen.

'The fact is I have decided to play for FC Bayern in 2008,' he said.

'I would prefer for it to happen as quickly as possible and to have everything clear, but if I have to stay one more year in Bremen, then I will still give everything to Werder.

'I would be delighted if I were able to play for Bayern this year.'
              Karimi 8 Gerrard
              th wonders of the world

Comment

klose should come as soon as possible..
                then i dont mind seeing makaay leave although i havent seen any other sources either... i dunno where IRIB got that news from.

but now im thinking if we have toni, podolski and klose and maybe makaay, who will be benched if we go with 2 strikers?
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Ribery leaves Marseille for Bayern Munich

MARSEILLE, France, June 7 (Reuters) - France midfielder Franck Ribery has joined Bayern Munich on a four-year deal, Olympique Marseille chairman Pape Diouf said on Thursday.

'We have helped Franck to get where he is today and we are not really happy to let him go,' Diouf told the club's website.

Bayern will have to pay a 26.0 million euro ($35.09 million) transfer fee and then an additional 4.0 million if the German club qualify for the Champions League at the end of next season, sources close to the matter said.

'It's a good financial operation for the club, which proves Marseille can adapt to a market that is not easy,' Diouf said.

Ribery, 24, had joined Marseille in 2005. One of the revelations of last year's World Cup, he has played 18 matches for France, scoring two goals.

Other leading European clubs, including Arsenal and Real Madrid, had also expressed an interest in him.

The player was expected to pass a medical on Thursday in Munich and to hold a news conference there later in the day.

Ribery is the latest piece in a significant rebuilding process at Bayern after they finished the Bundesliga season in fourth place, missing out on a place in the Champions League.

The club have already signed Italian World Cup winner Luca Toni, who was presented as a Bayern player on Thursday, Turkish midfielder Hamit Altontop, Germany internationals Marcell Jansen and Jan Schlaudraff, and Argentine midfielder Jose Ernesto Sosa.

Bayern also want to bring in Miroslav Klose before the new season, although they may have to wait until 2008, when his contract is up, if they cannot agree a fee for the Germany striker with his current club, Werder Bremen.

The signing of Ribery has been financed by the sale of England midfielder Owen Hargreaves to Manchester United for a reported fee of 25 million euros.

Claudio Pizarro has left to join Chelsea on a free transfer, Hasan Salihamidzic is joining Juventus and Ali Karimi has been told he can leave.
                  Karimi 8 Gerrard
                  th wonders of the world

Comment

Damet garm be khatere khabare khoob Cyrus.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
                      Damet garm be khatere khabare khoob Cyrus.
                      Mokhlesim aziz.I watched France-Ukraine last weekend at stad de france and he was the best player on the pitch.he looks like a really good buy for bayern.
                      Karimi 8 Gerrard
                      th wonders of the world

Comment

ya guys it is officially revealed

it says karimi destination unknown lol i hope he finds a decent club too, even if in the gulf where he wants to be it seems.
                        sigpic
                        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Well, i hope to god this'll make bayern a more exciting team...i mean lets be honest...they aren't the best team in the world to watch on the edge of your seat...

with ribery tho, they've got a firecracker of a player, and toni knows how to score...well done to fcb management
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

so hargreaves is going to man utd,pizzaro to chelsea,salihamididdidzic to juve santa cruz is wanted by marseille and roma and ali karimi to?? lol al-gharafa

Comment

Wow, I can<t believe Bayern managed to sign Toni and Ribery...
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

ze roberto is on the verge of moving back too...
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X