Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dislike this clubs more than words can depict

Comment

I still cant beleive that marseille wants snta cruz but NO good team wants Ali Karimi.
      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
      Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by ScepticILL
        i dislike this clubs more than words can depict
        hate always originates from Jealousy
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by amir-abadi
          I still cant beleive that marseille wants snta cruz but NO good team wants Ali Karimi.
          i guess that should explain the fact that no one has nothing against him, it is just up to him to show that he deserve to play at the highest level, and as much i love the guy, he has failed to do so, at least at a consistent level.
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Man Bayern have the Bundesliga already and UEFA Cup seems a given and Klose is joining for sure, we just dont know if its this year or next year.

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86
              so hargreaves is going to man utd,pizzaro to chelsea,salihamididdidzic to juve santa cruz is wanted by marseille and roma and ali karimi to?? lol al-gharafa

thats all he deserve...! no glory for the weak asss, bee gheyrats..!

Comment

i guess fcb is finally come to their senses that you cant get anywhere in europe now adays w/o dropping some big $$$.
                they now have the pedigree to be one of the best teams in europe or to at least make a ligitimate attempt at it..!
                i am sure the foolish transfer fee that man u paid for hargreaves helped them alot in their quests for these quality signings..!

Comment

Paid 26million Euro for Ribery! damn I like these big spendings! He is really worth that much, I love the guy

Comment

I got a feeling Bayern munchen is going in to an golden age..... DAMN

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor
                      I got a feeling Bayern munchen is going in to an golden age..... DAMN
                      give it time give it time.
                      Karimi 8 Gerrard
                      th wonders of the world

Comment

WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

SUPRAH & MASSOUD...

http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/en/news...d85b046b9243fd
                          Originally posted by siavasharian
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/en/news...d85b046b9243fd

Rummenigge:

'Klose to join us by 2008 at the latest’

Luca Toni will be officially unveiled as a Bayern player in Munich this Thursday. “We’re delighted Luca Toni is coming to us, as we’re convinced he’s one of the best strikers in the world,” chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge observed, reiterating the club’s satisfaction at the Italian World Cup winner’s decision to go for goal in a Bayern shirt as of next term.

Germany’s most successful club is not stopping there, as the Bavarians are already looking forward to adding another world-class goal-getter to their ranks. “I’m certain we’ll see Miroslav Klose come to Bayern on a free transfer by 2008 at the latest,” Rummenigge told the respected dpa news agency.

Dispute over fee?

The Germany hitman has a contract with Werder Bremen running until 30 June 2008, but Rummenigge insisted he has not ruled out bringing in the player this summer, and signalled his readiness to sit and talk terms with the northern club’s board.

The former striker laid down one strict condition, however. “Naturally, Bremen must ask a reasonable price for the player, but it should be clear to everyone that Bayern will not accept demands for €15 or €20 million for a player who only has a year left on his contract.”

Chairman backs Podolski

With Toni’s arrival confirmed and Klose in the offing, the press have speculated on what the future holds for Lukas Podolski and Roy Makaay. Rummenigge confirmed a number of enquiries for Makaay, Munich’s top scorer last season with 16 goals, “but the situation today is that he’ll be seeing out his contract with us until 30 June 2008,” the chairman remarked.

Rummenigge categorically ruled out Podolski potentially moving on at this stage. “We signed Poldi until 30 June 2010, and there’s no way he’s leaving Bayern. He won’t be sold, and he won’t be sent out on loan. We believe totally in his ability, because we’re convinced he’s one of the most talented players in German football.”

----------------------

i think klose will come either in winter break if needed or next year when his contract runs out wiht bremen and makaay's contract runs out with bayern.
                            looks like IRIB was wrong and makaay is staying with bayern 1 more year.
                            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

well..looks like ribery will be wearings the legendary mehmet scholl's #7 and toni will be wearing hashemians #9

hehee....the pic is soo funny.ribery looking like a malnutritioned dwarf next to the giant toni
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
                                Paid 26million Euro for Ribery! damn I like these big spendings! He is really worth that much, I love the guy
                                holy crap. they couldve bought 8 karimi's instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X