We will be back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will be back!!

Ye ok we lost to France in the world cup by the narrowist of margins. We are still the best in the world though, dont you forget that!! We will be back in WC2010 bigger, better and stronger than before.

We are now in a rebuilding transition and as you have seen been teseting out new players to find the best combination in friedlies againts Portugal, Norway, Chile etc.

There are new interesting prospects in Diego the Werder Bremen midfielder who in my opnion can be the next Deco. He has been in great form showing impressive displays in the champions league.

Vagner Love is another exiting striker coming in the ranks for the Salecao, he recently scored the winner againts Ghana in the one nil win in Sweden.

Ronaldinho is gradually returing to his freakish form for the salecao and Robinho is maturing as a player as the days pass. Ronaldinho lost a huge deal of confidence after being heavily criticized for his performances in the world cup. He is still performing at Barca and will be key to Brasil in the future.

Up front we have Fred to add the attack whom is a deadly striker and we have seen what he can do for Lyon and in the Champions league. He coupled with Robinho will create somthing special in my opnion.

Daniel Alves has brought new life into the flow of play in this Brasil team taking the right back spot, yet Cicinho is yet to return. Daniel Alves is in great form and will in my opinion does a great job. He is in exeptional form for Sevilla scoring a winner from a beautiful free kick to sink Barca.

Kaka.. need he any mention?!! The guy is just pure class, he along with Daniel Alves in my opinion are the greatest prospects of this current Brazil team. Should he continue along the path his going we shall be set for some great entertainment.

I would like to see a line-up similar to:

---------------------------Julio Cesar

----Daniel Alves-------Lucio-------------Juan-------------Gilberto

------------------------------Diego

-----------Juninho-------------------------------Ronaldinho

------------------------------Kaka

--------------Robinho----------------------Fred

Some may criticise Brasil as of their form lately, yet Dunga seems to have everything under control. He may not be at the same ranks of Scolari but he certainly has the experience and know how of how to manage a team.

My wish is still though to see Scolari back in charge and lead Brasil to a 6th in South Africa.. yet that is wishful thinking.. anything is possible.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2IEk...elated&search=

players mean 0. brazils world cup squad was twice as strong as any other team but they still lost.

Comment

Originally posted by milad
      players mean 0. brazils world cup squad was twice as strong as any other team but they still lost.
      lets kick out kaka ronaldinho and lucio then

I guess what your trying to say is that its how the team works together rather than how many stars you have.. I agree 100%.

Thats what Brasil is trying to do now. Were trying to get the right mix of players into the scene so we can get back to our winning ways.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN
        lets kick out kaka ronaldinho and lucio then
        I guess what your trying to say is that its how the team works together rather than how many stars you have.. I agree 100%.
        Thats what Brasil is trying to do now. Were trying to get the right mix of players into the scene so we can get back to our winning ways.
        hopefully, as long as we have a good playing style were unstoppable.

Comment

lol who is we?

but i still cant believe how brazil lost, if someone new NOTHING about international soccer and you tell them that kaka, ronaldinho, ronaldo, adriano, robinho, juninho and diego are on the same team, they would say you are CRAZY

btw daniel alvez is a friggin beast, was he on the world cup team?

Comment

Robinho is way overrated and doesn't have the size to succeed at striker in top international football, if anything he should be in the midfield but I would never start him over Kaka or Ronaldinho.....I would keep Adriano in the starting lineup, he is still awesome when his head is right and he's the most powerful central forward in South America not to mention he has that wicked left footed shot... I wish Ricardo Oliveira never got that injury, he was really coming on during his La Liga days and I liked him better than Fred.

Comment

you know the phrase "some teams are the tourists of major tournaments'..referring to weak teams that are just happy to be there....well, Brazil surprisingly was the only team in Germany that played soccer like bunch of tourists!!! even togo and Angola displayed more serious and disciplined football in Germany. Brazil team played as if they have already won the title in germany, not smart when facing world's strongest teams.

I love the fact that there were 4 european teams at the semis and no south americans,,,,unfortunately most south amercians think football is only played down there and they have the exclusive right to the game lol
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red
                you know the phrase "some teams are the tourists of major tournaments'..referring to weak teams that are just happy to be there....well, Brazil surprisingly was the only team in Germany that played soccer like bunch of tourists!!! even togo and Angola displayed more serious and disciplined football in Germany. Brazil team played as if they have already won the title in germany, not smart when facing world's strongest teams.
                I love the fact that there were 4 european teams at the semis and no south americans,,,,unfortunately most south amercians think football is only played down there and they have the exclusive right to the game lol
                That's really biased.

Argentina was wrongfully kicked out of the world cup by a brutal German team. Germany injured their 1st keeper out of the tournament then pressured with fouls into overtime penalties where they reign supreme.

You can't say Argentina as a South American side didn't deserve to be in the finals.

I agree that Brazil wasn't as determined as they were in 2002, but they were defeated competitively with a lot of pressure on their players who are only human.

Although I was happy when Italy took out the rotten ones (France, Germany). Camoranesi as a South American talent very much enjoyed the World Cup also.
                The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
                  That's really biased.

Argentina was wrongfully kicked out of the world cup by a brutal German team. Germany injured their 1st keeper out of the tournament then pressured with fouls into overtime penalties where they reign supreme.

You can't say Argentina as a South American side didn't deserve to be in the finals.

I agree that Brazil wasn't as determined as they were in 2002, but they were defeated competitively with a lot of pressure on their players who are only human.

Although I was happy when Italy took out the rotten ones (France, Germany). Camoranesi as a South American talent very much enjoyed the World Cup also.
                  lol kaka is hardly human

Comment

Working...
                  X