Just a Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a Question

Are african football more intressting than Asian football?

Iam an iranian, but being honest african football is way more entertaining than asian football.

yes especially Tanzanian!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

its a lot more physical and more uptempo...!! and becoming more modern at far faster pace than asia....as evident at aboundance of african talents in top european leagues....!
      at the same time there are not a lot of advanced game planings and tactics in african leauges ...kinda dumb...mano a mano football..!
      in general the african sub par teams can beat the crap out of asian ones......!

Comment

i agree the quality of football in africa is of a higher standard. Im am pretty sure if you put together an african all star team and an all star asian team the african team would be much more exiting!

there are much more stronger teams in africa egypt, tunisia, ghana, nigeria, cameroon, ghana to name some.

in asia you just got Iran, South Korea, Japan and quite recently Australia

Comment

African football is on the rise.. look at how many footballers in todays leagues world wide have originated from Africa.. I believe it is more competitive then asian football.. tempo is faster and more aggression and passion is there.. this is evident by watching the African Nations and the Asian cup

Comment

Passion and skill aside, one thing that makes African football better than Asian sides is that the players have a strong physique and have a physical element in their game that can out-muscle most (if not all) Asian sides and I really do see that Africa has the best chance of having a World Cup winner outside the teams from Europe and South America.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X