Totti's Interview Before Roma vs ManU Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1Hasheem1
    spanish futbol is as entertaining as watching me sleep...
    you must do some seriously cool stuff when you're asleep then! Spanish football is just...well, at its best its truly incredible, and at its worst its like Everton vs. Everton - dull, lethargic, and makes the most optimistic of us truly suicidal! It has its ups and downs like all other football leagues, jus that the ups are higher, and the lows are...well, hell to be honest.

the point about english weather: take it from me, i live here: it SUCKS!
    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
    GazKhor

Comment

manchostar will win.

Comment

wat the hell EDITED,

!HASHEEM1

manchostar

i deamand an explanation...!

plz

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1

i deamand an explanation...!

plz
          Totti has immunity here!
          VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

who cares what he says, as long as liverpool wins the champs league im fine with this

Comment

How would you guys feel or react if an arab player says the same thing about Iranian league and conditions before playing an Iranian team, i.e. Sepahan?
              Totti is disrespecting all great players that play in England, he didnt need to do that. He is putting down all EPL players. Very unprofessional of him..
              I hope ManU destroys them.
              ManU deserves to win the CL and EPL. They are playing very well. Roma is not gonna be able to stop C. Ronaldo....

PersianMadrid, Brazilian players play in every league around the world...This is one of the main exports of Brazil..

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba
                How would you guys feel or react if an arab player says the same thing about Iranian league and conditions before playing an Iranian team, i.e. Sepahan?
                Totti is disrespecting all great players that play in England, he didnt need to do that. He is putting down all EPL players. Very unprofessional of him..
                I hope ManU destroys them.
                ManU deserves to win the CL and EPL. They are playing very well. Roma is not gonna be able to stop C. Ronaldo....
                PersianMadrid, Brazilian players play in every league around the world...This is one of the main exports of Brazil..
                man u goh khord

Comment

totti is a douchebag.

no class.

Comment

Totti

Totti is a very good football player and he is very sure about is team.
                    Very competitive, i think Roma will surprise in Manchester.
                    http://www.deporte365.com

Comment

totti is gonna kick ass who cares if the guy like england or not just like some ppl in this place dont like arabs,so just take it like that italy=iran,england=arab.
                      sir gooz fergooz will remember his name for ever . roma are gonna eat man utd alive.
                      i cant wait.

Comment

Fergie confirms Totti danger

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...nger&channel=&

Sir Alex Ferguson has refused to get drawn into a war of words with Roma captain Francesco Totti.

Instead the Manchester United boss admitted the Italian maestro would be Roma's main danger man when the two sides meet in the Eternal City on Wednesday.

Earlier Ferguson had forgotten to name Totti when talking of Roma's dangermen - but he has now admitted the World Cup winner could be a huge thorn in United's side.

"Totti is the architect of everything they do and we have to decide how best to deal with him," Ferguson told The Sun.

"But we are not under- estimating our task because it'll be a difficult one. It's probably the toughest of all the quarter-final ties.

"We'll have to be right tactically because if we're not, we're in trouble.

"The issue is what we do with our centre-backs and whether we push one on to Totti. We can't let him control the game.

"It's a tricky one but we have to resolve it as best we can.

"We have a lot of respect for Roma. They beat Lyon - who I regarded as one of the favourites - in the last round and didn't concede.

"That kind of result and performance speaks volumes for their quality."
                        sigpic

Comment

hahahahahha how childish is totti, come wednesday we shall c who will eat his words
                          you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                          sigpic

Comment

Totti Shirrehh!!!!!!!! he C.Ronaldo, and Kaka should be three contenders for Euro player of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
                              Totti Shirrehh!!!!!!!! he C.Ronaldo, and Kaka should be three contenders for Euro player of the year.
                              You forgot one....

RONALDINHO
                              FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

Originally posted by Rahmani
                                You forgot one....
                                RONALDINHO
                                Not this year, he has been good but not great.

Comment

Working...
                                X