Totti's Interview Before Roma vs ManU Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aryaan21
    Not this year, he has been good but not great.
    What makes u say that he hasn't been great???
    FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

Originally posted by Rahmani
      You forgot one....
      RONALDINHO
      Unfortunately, Ronaldinho's inconsistency in form this season has done him more bad than good. He has performed exceptionally only in patches but not up to his full potential all the time. That is why I feel Ronaldinho probably wont (and unabashedly shouldnt) make the cut for the player of the year compared to the consistency and class cristiano ronaldo, kaka, and totti have shown.
      sigpic

Comment

The English should stay away from Totti. It appears as if he is gearing up for a spitting.
        The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Who wants to bet for a cheloo kabob at Caspian Restaurant that ManU will destroy Roma in CL?
          There is no way that Roma can stop C. Ronaldo.... He is going to be Europe player of the year...

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba
            Who wants to bet for a cheloo kabob at Caspian Restaurant that ManU will destroy Roma in CL?
            There is no way that Roma can stop C. Ronaldo.... He is going to be Europe player of the year...
            Don't get emmotional!

By using the word "destroy" I assume you meant for a 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 result for Manchester.

If that's the case, I'm in the bet with you for 5 chelo Kabab. if not, then shut up and check your dictionary before using a word.

so are you in? or you say "Ghalat kardam, khar boodam, nafahmidam che loghati estefaadeh kardam, bebakhshid, khariyat kardam, jaahelam"
            VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

How would you guys feel or react if an arab player says the same thing about Iranian league and conditions before playing an Iranian team, i.e. Sepahan?
              hmm...id probably agree!
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Well I'm not thinking United will 'destroy' Roma as both teams will be playing some good football as well trying not to take too many risks. Unless of course Ronaldo and Rooney hit the deck and score more, suffice to say I am hopeful for 1-0 or 2-1 wins for United
                sigpic

Comment

1- The bet is for one cheloo kabob, and not 5 or 50..
                  2- The bet is ON, unless you cheat and try to get out of it by "jerzani"..
                  3- I agree with your post. There is going to be at least a 3 goal difference in the aggregate score (not a single game) in favor of ManU. If the difference in goals is 2 or less, you will win the bet, if its 3 or more then you lose the bet...

So be a man and accept this bet....

Comment

I think Roma will win at the Olimpico 2-1 but get knocked out on the away goal rule in the second leg with a 1-0 defeat at Old Trafford. The vast attacking capacity of both sides is overshadowing the fact that both teams are actually very good defensively, so I expect two watertight defensive displays in both encounters, with magical sparks from Totti and Ronaldo ensuring that we see goals.

Comment

3- I agree with your post. There is going to be at least a 3 goal difference in the aggregate score (not a single game) in favor of ManU. If the difference in goals is 2 or less, you will win the bet, if its 3 or more then you lose the bet...

Okay, bet is on. I'm in.

Save your money loser!
                      VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

ill accept it lol...and im sure that ill be seeing you sometime soon in the future and we can carry out this bet...

wow this is my third bet against manchester united in the CL, somebody bet me that they were going to make it to the finals and didnt even want odds man u man u fans are really confident...

Comment

so whats totti gonna say when he loses tomorrow?

Comment

Viva, the bet is on.......
                            Nypimp, the bet is on..We will either have the cheloo kabob in Cali or A-town.. Who knows, I might just surprise you show up there for my kabob one of these weekends..

Lets go Man U.......

Comment

Viva, the bet is on.......
                              Nypimp, the bet is on..We will either have the cheloo kabob in Cali or A-town.. Who knows, I might just surprise you show up there for my kabob one of these weekends..
                              Lets go Man U.......
                              If you do come, be selective and go to Rumi. Best kabob in Atlanta.

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
                                i just cannot wait to see cristiano ronaldo crying like a ***** after totti and co. embarass them
                                yea yea man, just wait and see how Cristiano Ronaldo make Roma and Totti Cry, just waitttttttttt

Comment

Working...
                                X