Totti's Interview Before Roma vs ManU Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club Monaco,
    I think the outcome of your prediction is going to be right on. ManU will win its home game and qualify to the next round.
    Since I am in the giving mood today, I will buy a kabob if you want to visit Cali. Then both of us can sit down with Viva and convince him that Milan and Roma suck and he needs to pick another team to cheer for...

Viva,
    Dont worry, you will get your kabob. Brazilian fans are real men and they keep their words unlike cheating Italian fans...

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco
      So who will take me out if the other half of my prediction comes true?
      If that was the case, Roma should have been already out!

Did you think that Roma would soosk Lyion in France 2-0?
      If Roma plays in Manchester the way they did yesterday, No teams can stop them.

My prediction is 1-1 at Manchester.

Zambie, You have to give me the kabab! what are you talking about?! and remember from now on, don't get emotional when you want to bet! and the sad thing is that you are not even a ManU fan!
      VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

True, they beat a very good Lyon side away from home in the last round so everything is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba
          Club Monaco,
          I think the outcome of your prediction is going to be right on. ManU will win its home game and qualify to the next round.
          Since I am in the giving mood today, I will buy a kabob if you want to visit Cali. Then both of us can sit down with Viva and convince him that Milan and Roma suck and he needs to pick another team to cheer for...
          Viva,
          Dont worry, you will get your kabob. Brazilian fans are real men and they keep their words unlike cheating Italian fans...
          Appreciate your invitation. The return leg should be a good game of football.

Comment

Viva,
            You are incorret. My bet has nothing to do with emotions. I like ManU team. I like their style of football, I like C. Ronaldo, I like Rooney, I like Giggs, and etc...They play exciting football...Its fun to watch their games..I love to watch EPL games in general....

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba
              Viva,
              You are incorret. My bet has nothing to do with emotions. I like ManU team. I like their style of football, I like C. Ronaldo, I like Rooney, I like Giggs, and etc...They play exciting football...Its fun to watch their games..I love to watch EPL games in general....
              even worse!

So now that Real (the losers) are out, you are hanging to ManU?!

Sure...why not. if that makes you happy until next week.

Please keep supporting non-Italian teams! History shows that whomever you support, gets kicked out quickly!

Comment

Nothing disrespectful at all. The English media will always and will continue to bash Italian football no matter what. Is it disrespectful when the English media do it?

I am not for standing up for Totti, cause I hate him, but he is a class footballer and he is just stciking up for his brand of football. ROMA PLAY THE MOST EXCITING FOOTBALL IN EUROPE. Honestly the most entertaining team in EPL this year and the only team worth watching is Tottenham

Comment

Viva,
                  What do you mean by "even worse"? Your posts are so vague.
                  Read my post again. I like ManU style of football and their players, and EPL teams in general.
                  Vahid,
                  No country or player should disrespect other leagues or players, so it doesnt make it right if England bashes Italy league. Fairness applies to all people and countries across the board.......

Comment

nice article from UEFA:

The Italian press had billed it as the Francesco Totti and Cristiano Ronaldo show, and after the pulsating first leg of this UEFA Champions League quarter-final between AS Roma and Manchester United FC, it was Totti whose star shone brighter having inspired his side to a memorable 2-1 win.
                    Lauded leads
                    Both coaches had lauded the respective merits of their leading men, with Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson claiming Ronaldo was "the best player in the world". Roma coach Luciano Spalletti countered, "I wouldn't swap him for Francesco", before adding: "I know Ronaldo less well and it is always best to keep to the familiar road rather than the new one."
                    Attacking approachHybrid role
                    Totti began to find more space, roaming in his forward-cum-midfielder role and drawing the United rearguard out of shape. That space became a chasm following the 34th-minute dismissal of Paul Scholes for a second bookable offence. Dropping deep, the Roma captain now had room and time to hurt United. His clever back-heel gave Taddei the chance to shoot from distance – an effort that was saved by Van der Sar. Seconds later, a neat exchange with Mancini led to the opening goal, the Brazilian cutting the ball back from the byline for Taddei, his compatriot, to score.
                    Ronaldo awakeningRed wave
                    Six minutes later Roma restored their advantage, substitute Mirko Vučinić reacting first to Mancini's parried effort. A man to the good, Roma were dominating possession and Totti continued to beat the drum for his side, bringing wave after red wave of onrushing team-mates into crossing and shooting positions with his awareness and skill. Eight minutes from time the Italian international was unlucky not to score, his 20-metre shot swerving centimetres wide of goal.
                    Athens beckonshttp://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl...id=523724.html

Comment

I don't have a source for this, maybe donyayeh varzesh or something, but around the time of the shoe incident between Ferguson and Becks, Ferguson mentioned he preferred Totti over Beckham, no?
                      I think it was in an interview which Donyayeh Varzesh did with him, in which he also mentioned that Croatia didn't get bronze in WC '98 because of Blazevic, but because of all the great, underrated players it had. And that he had once considered buying Mahdavikia...

Comment

Working...
                      X