Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
    anddd we beat dallas
    and mf doom, why do you have us playing dallas?! We arent gonna be the 8th seed...we just beat the clippers, and the lakers lost, haha, good call there
    but i kinda wanted LA to win because i know we will beat LA the next time we play, but i want Phoenix to be the third seed instead of second
    i took the match ups Arian gave me. I havent been following basketball for the past while (hockesy been gearing up) but since montreal got kicked out , im back watching basketball. And i really wouldnt get excited abut ur nuggets. Dallas is obvi not playing with a whole lot of emotion/intensity. Its nice to get some wins right now but there not concerned about that. THere concerned about health. The only reason Mavericks lost last year is because of fatigue issue concerning there star players (nowitzki, howard) and the fact that If anyone breathed on DWADE they were called for a foul. Either way man, they deepest the nuggest will go is the second round and that is if carmelo anthony becomes Michael Jordan. I guess you iverson fans will have to get used to the long standing tradition of playoff flameouts.
    The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom
      i took the match ups Arian gave me. I havent been following basketball for the past while (hockesy been gearing up) but since montreal got kicked out , im back watching basketball. And i really wouldnt get excited abut ur nuggets. Dallas is obvi not playing with a whole lot of emotion/intensity. Its nice to get some wins right now but there not concerned about that. THere concerned about health. The only reason Mavericks lost last year is because of fatigue issue concerning there star players (nowitzki, howard) and the fact that If anyone breathed on DWADE they were called for a foul. Either way man, they deepest the nuggest will go is the second round and that is if carmelo anthony becomes Michael Jordan. I guess you iverson fans will have to get used to the long standing tradition of playoff flameouts.
      oh my bad, didnt realize u got it from him...arian what are you smokin on

u make a good point about dallas not being motivated, after all they have pretty much clinched the top seed, but they were REALLY pushing hard for that 70 win mark so dont think they were taking games off.

and you say the farthest they will go is the second round; the hard part is the first round. If we get past the first round, denver will go FAR

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
        oh my bad, didnt realize u got it from him...arian what are you smokin on
        lol baba man chi goftam ke?

it was based on the standings on april 4th when i posted it haha

Comment

Working...
        X