Chicago - Miami

Western Conference Matchups

Dallas - Denver
    Phoenix - LA Clippers
    San Antonio - LA Lakers
    Utah - Houston

NBA CHAMPIONS

Hopefully the Raptors but that wont happen itll be phoenix this year

by the way, congratulations raptor fans! we made it to the playoffs again after 5 tough years!!!!

Comment

bs no ways raptors made it.
      SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam
        bs no ways raptors made it.
        the tides have turned son. raptors are 42-33 now. 4rth in the east. and we will only get better next season.

Comment

I would'nt be suprised if SanAntonio took the crown, quality team with great chemistry..Ginoboli, Parker and Duncan are playing great.

Detroit have a unique playing style but I dont see them doing it in the long run (but i do like Big Rasheed and Hamilton), Cleveland dont have the capacity to cut it, theres not really too much depth in the team, Phoenix would be my second bet, Barbosa, Marion, Stoudemiere all work so well with Nash and compliment eachother so well, they are definate favourites, Utah has a great team (***ilenko, Boozer, Okur (one of my favourite NBA players)), but they seem to inconsistent despite their moments of glory, Raptors....heck as a Toronto fan you never know...lets pray for the best, im glad we made it, Dallas are definate favourites aswell...and Chicago...well..I just like seeing Wallace on the court lol
          Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Amir_Temur
            Youve always gotta support FIBA Europe brother lol, i think hes a great player, i like turkoglu aswell
            Go Cows!

Comment

GO Washington.
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Houstan has a chance if not for injury plagues, but I cant see any one player on the team stepping up at clutch time. I enjoy Orlando's playing style but Dwight Howard cant carry the team on his shoulders, as for Lakers (i feel very underrated team), Nets (once again not enough depth), Nuggets (inconsistent), Wizards and Clippers, maybe one of them can pull some suprises

Heat look like they really need Wade back..

I predict San Antonio victorious
                Go Cows!

Comment

my favorite team as most of you know is the nuggets, and we are in something of a pickle right now

we are 7th place in the western conference, which means that we are set to play phoenix. We are like half a game behind the lakers for 5th (btw we have been owning the lakers all year) which seems like a good thing but if we are 6th we play san antonio I would much rather play phoenix because we can win with their style of play; san antonios great defense will give us huge problems. Also we cannot afford to "throw" games either because the clippers are only a game back. So it is a very interesting situation. BUT now that nene is back in form, jr smith is back in form, and kleiza is in form for probably the first time ever, it will be extremely difficult to beat denver 4 times out of seven games. If they can set their minds on defense, i seriously believe we can make a lot of noise. Their game on friday against dallas, the best team in the league and probably the best team in years, will be a great barometer to see where we are (someone tell me if i used "barometer" properly in that sentence). If we win that game, after raping phoenix a few weeks ago, there is no reason we cannot go very far.
                  IF:
                  we remain consistent
                  and IF we play defense

the denver nuggets could win the whole thing. Talent wise, they are probably the best team in the NBA.

Comment

BULLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

does MichaelJordan still play?

Michael Jordan = only reason i ever liked basketball

Comment

If Wade can make it back healthy I am taking San Anton Vs Miami

When it comes to playoffs, you go with the best centers and best defenses!!

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red
                          GO Washington.
                          Ameen. But damn did Butler pick the worst time to get hurt or what?

Comment

i hope raps play bulls so we can show chris duhon wut were made of.....that faggottt

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh
                              Ameen. But damn did Butler pick the worst time to get hurt or what?
                              lol good to know there are wiz fans here
                              ya timing was just critically bad.
                              sigpic
                              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Working...
                              X