Transfer Information for English Premier League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transfer Information for English Premier League

The transfer of players from one club to another is always really closely watched by the fans of any club involved, so I thought I'd bring everyone all the goss from English transfers.

This might sound as though it is all hear-say and fake, but English sources dont lie all too often (at least, the ones that I use, I have found that they have been true 90% of the time).

So there is a high chance that all of the things I post will actually happen.

I will always but the club that might lose a player in blue, and the club that might gain a player in red.

Hope its useful to someone
    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
    GazKhor

Newcastle - Fulham: Defender Titus Bramble becomes a free agen in the summer, and there's quite a bit of interest in him. The Sun

Aston Villa-?: Defender Martin Laurenson is thinking of leaving.The Daily Mirror

Valencia-Arsenal:The Gunners beat Liverpool to sign the 19 year old defender, Yago Fernandez The Daily Mirror

?-Manchester City: 17-year old Nigerian winger, Matthew Edile, is being tracked by Man City.The Daily Star

Olympiak0s-Newcastle: Out of a contract at the moment, defender, Erol Bulut, is being given a trial.The Daily Mirror

Other News:
    Gary Neville will be offered a new three-year contract to keep him at Manchester United for the rest of his career. (The Sun)

For now, finally:
    This one is a bit wishy-washy, but:
    Barcelona-Liverpool: Samuel Eto'o says he loves Liverpool but is committed to Barca.The Daily Mirror
    GazKhor

Comment

A bit early for transfer talk dont you think ?
      sigpic

Comment

no, Im just writing what I hear - the source puts new stuff up every day so I dont want anyone to miss anything that might be important for their team
        GazKhor

Comment

GOOZ hiddink could be nxxt chelski boss

source:
          http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/

Comment

Rafa will exit lvepool in the summer as the new owners want to cut costs, an they'll start by slashing wage bills, an benitez is top of their list..

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ol/6524845.stm
              GazKhor

Comment

ok. bfore u are saying that LFC will build a new stadium, which WILL cost 300milll and rising, and now u are saying, quoting BBC sport which in due fact is quoting other NEWS REPORT (as stated in the first paragraph!!!) that G&K r giving him 40 mill to spend on players. r u joking!!!

Rafa has already spent in his time at LFC money on inefficient players.. G&K arent stupid to give him another 40 mill to squander, they're in it to win it, and they dont see him as the right manager for the job, thats why they'll lower his wages, an thats why they want him to leave...

and btw i wasnt tyring to hav a dig missy, all statements hav frameworks behind them..

u're a passionate fan an i thinks its gr8...means i can piss u off now an again..... but u need to see that theres more than meets the eye... trust me on this!!

Comment

Danish media says that Martin Laursen would like to go to FC Copenhagen...
                  FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

would allow him to compete with Man U and Chelsea. He never said how much, but the Sun and other newspapers revealed the amount.

Benitez wants to stay, he's built the team up and is getting barrels of money out of it. Hicks and Gillet want him to stay as they know little about football and would have a hard time figuring out whether a replacement is good enough/better than benitez.

in rafa i trust..... w3hatever you say...... but thanks for the info anyways...
                    GazKhor

Comment

"would allow him to compete with Man U and Chelsea"

This statement is is full of flaws, one such:

George Gillet an Tom Hicks hav a combined fortune of 9billion max (in $, another clue for ya), whereas:

abramovich has a KNOWN fortune of over 20billion (again in $).. so we dont even know the official sum of money he has locked up!!

now is that competeing with chelsea...

an daily star and the sun r onli good for 1 thing, LOL

Comment

Im sorry, i didnt make it clear. I meant he said it would allow him to compete with the big boys when going after a player. For example, Petr Cech. Back when he was gonna come to Chelsea, Liverpool could've had him (his agent got in touch with the Reds). But LFC couldnt afford him, because Chelsea were offering more. At the moment, Roman isnt good with Jose, so the budget is very slightly smaller for Mourinho. All Gillett and Hicks are saying is that they will provide Benitez with the funds he needs to move the club forward and perhaps into the premiership title next season or in seasons to come.

Im just saying what i know, k
                        GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King
                          Newcastle - Fulham: Defender Titus Bramble becomes a free agen in the summer, and there's quite a bit of interest in him. The Sun
                          Olympiak0s-Newcastle: Out of a contract at the moment, defender, Erol Bolutis, being given a trial.The Daily Mirror
                          1- They can have Bramble for free if they want (he is crap), if you dont belive me watch our home games against (sheff U, Bolton, Fulham) and our away games vs (liverpool, Midlsbrough, Everton) + our UEFA Cup game vs AZ Alkamaar, we lost all these games coz of him.
                          2- From Skysports, Wednesday:
                          Newcastle have handed a trial to Olympia***' Turkish left-back Erol Bulut.
                          www.nufc.com
                          ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy
                            1- They can have Bramble for free if they want (he is crap), if you dont belive me watch our home games against (sheff U, Bolton, Fulham) and our away games vs (liverpool, Midlsbrough, Everton) + our UEFA Cup game vs AZ Alkamaar, we lost all these games coz of him.
                            2- From Skysports, Wednesday:
                            Newcastle have handed a trial to Olympia***' Turkish left-back Erol Bulut.
                            www.nufc.com
                            Update: From Thursday's Chronicle:
                            It was in the summer of 2001 that a then 19-year-old Emre left Turkey in a move from Galatasaray to Inter Milan, but he still suffers from a bit of homesickness.
                            That's one of the reasons why United brought his Turkish compatriot Erol Bulut, who shares the same agent as Emre, across to St James' Park for a couple of days' training this week. But United have absolutely no intention of signing the 32-year-old Turk, even though he can play in the position they need to fill more than any other in the close season - left-back.
                            Indeed, Glenn Roeder told me today: "I am looking to bring in players who are under 25 and whose best days are in front of them, not behind them."

Astounding frankly if true - but it's worth recalling that Pavel Srnicek's arrival at United this season was accompanied by a similar "not going to sign" piece in the local press.
                            ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

thank for the correction, I'l edit my first post
                              GazKhor

Comment

Working...
                              X