X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next update:
    Arsenal-BarcelonaVarious - second part from Daily Mirror

Valencia-ChelseaDaily Star

West Ham-Liverpool: Having had good results from signing one Argenitine, the Reds want to re-unite Mascherano with Tevez from the Hammers who are facing almost certain relegation... Daily Mirror

Aston Villa-Sheffield United : Sheffield have won the race to sign soon-out-of-contract midfielder, Lee Hendrie. Daily Stay

Other News:
    Finally, just another bit of interesting news for any Chelsea fans:Jose Mourinho faces unrest in his dressing room as some senior players were left 'staggered' by his decision to take off Obi Mikel instead of Ballack against Valencia. Daily Mail

By 'senior players', Im straight away thinking Terry an Lamps.
    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
    GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King
      West Ham-Liverpool: Having had good results from signing one Argenitine, the Reds want to re-unite Mascherano with Tevez from the Hammers who are facing almost certain relegation
      This will be deal of the year, West Ham were di*K heads for not using or even treating them proparly.
      With them Liverpool will have a good chance of fighting for the prem (at last).
      As a newcastle fan i wish if he comes here (it'll never happen) as our management likes English(ish) type of footballers, you know, ugly, hard, no skill, just pace and are good in long balls like (Duff, Parker, Butt, Bramble, etc....)
      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

newcastle can have bulut..hes a 32 year old benchwarmer on olympia***...does that sound appealing lol
        Go Cows!

Comment

here's a hint, as the end of olypiak0s will be censored because of its meaning in persian, use a zero as the 'O'

just cos I know how annoying it gets
          GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Rooney_The_King
            Im sorry, i didnt make it clear. I meant he said it would allow him to compete with the big boys when going after a player. For example, Petr Cech. Back when he was gonna come to Chelsea, Liverpool could've had him (his agent got in touch with the Reds). But LFC couldnt afford him, because Chelsea were offering more. At the moment, Roman isnt good with Jose, so the budget is very slightly smaller for Mourinho. All Gillett and Hicks are saying is that they will provide Benitez with the funds he needs to move the club forward and perhaps into the premiership title next season or in seasons to come.
            Im just saying what i know, k
            yo i'm not lettin thiz go... Benitez WONT have funds for players nxt season

an the cech thing.. yeah well u had a pretty top notch keeper in jezey dudek who pretty much won u the cl.. an wat does RAFA do... slaps it bck in his face

Comment

gattuso rumoured to be walking around old trafford xmas time!!

summer move?

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1
                yo i'm not lettin thiz go... Benitez WONT have funds for players nxt season
                an the cech thing.. yeah well u had a pretty top notch keeper in jezey dudek who pretty much won u the cl.. an wat does RAFA do... slaps it bck in his face
                GazKhor

Comment

OK whatever.. we will see in the summer..

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King
                    Arsenal-BarcelonaVarious - second part from Daily Mirror
                    You have got to be kidding me! This is scary to even think about
                    I HIGHLY doubt that would happen though. Henry is the heart and soul of Arsenal, and there's no way we'd let him go! Barcelona can just back off

Comment

Here here here....Franck Ribery has reached an agreement with club officials that he can leave Marseille at the end of the season in search of UEFA Champions League football elsewhere in Europe. The likes of Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Arsenal, and of course Manchester United have been really interested in Ribery and may want to fight for his signature.

I say of all the teams, Real Madrid can have a better chance of getting Ribery if they fail (and they will fail ) in signing Cristiano Ronaldo from United.
                      sigpic

Comment

Get Ronaldo out of the premiership ASAP please. He's $crewing with the clean nature of english football with all his stupid dives.... ba$tard....
                        GazKhor

Comment

Yay, more information just came through:

Chelasea/Valencia - Valencia/Chelsea: while the English club have targetted Miguel, the Spanish want Ferreira Mail on Sunday

Borussia Dortmund - Real Madrid:This is only relavent because Spurs wanted Cristoph Metzelder, but missed out to the Spanish.... Sunday Express

Racing Santander - Tottenham: Spurs are going to watch Serbian Nikola Zigic when his team plays Sevilla on Sunday The People

Colchester - Manchester United: Colchester winger, Medi Elito, is being watched by Man U scouts....The People

Malaga - Arsenal: Arsene Wenger is hoping to land 19-year-old Spanish Plata, who is yet to sign a pro-contract.The People

Chelsea - MiddlesbroughThe People

Newcastle - Sunderland: Sunderland manager, Roy Keane, wants Nicky Butt of Newcastle (that one's for you, roy )The People

Sampdoria - Manchester UnitedStar on Sunday

Aston Villa - Bolton:Jlloyd Samuel, left-back, is out of a contract this summer and the Wanderers want in..Star on Sunday

Ajax - Chelsea: Yet another English side show interest in Wesley Sneijder. Star on Sunday

Juventus - Liverpool: The Reds are on the alert since David Trezeguet has said he wants to leave the club that was hit by scandal last seasonStar on Sunday

West Ham - Sheffield United: The Blades boss, Neil Warnock, is hoping to sign Nigel Reo-Coker from West Ham in the summer.Star on Sunday

Tottenahm - Manchester UnitedDaily Mirror

Lille - Arsenal: Jean Makoun claims Arsene Wenger has contacted him about a move. Daily Mirror

West Ham - Manchester United, Chelsea: The two clubs have joined Liverpool in the race to sign Carlos Tevez from the relegation-threatened Hammers - hands off, he's ours!!!Daily Mirror

Anything useful for anyone there?
                          GazKhor

Comment

I've also just heard some other rumours: as to how reliable they are....?

England: A group of FA chairmen are secretly working to oust Steve McDoughnut - sorry, Steve McClarren before the Estonia Euro qualifier. #Mail on Sunday

England/Newcastle: Michael Owen has told the Doughnut that he will be fit for the Estonia match, having suffered that horrible injury in the World Cup. Sunday Express

Chelsea: Sunday People

Liverpool: Xabi Alonso is going to negotiate a new long term deal with the mighty reds!!! Sunday People

Manchester United: David Beckham apparently warned Cristiano Ronaldo to stay put at Old Trafford when there were rumours that the Portugese diver was moving to Real Madrid ( I had to personalise this one!!!! ) Star on Sunday

England/Chelsea:
                            Jose Mourinho sommented that he would happily become England boss. News of the World

Well, anyone's better than mcClaren, right?
                            GazKhor

Comment

proabably deserve a rep for all ur hardwork but it says i must spread

anyway John Terry is the most overrrated overweight english player ever.. for once i agree that even if he is a scoussser and cant spell his name properly Gerrrad shud be England skipper

lol at steve mcdoughnut

Comment

Just got more info... Not much though...

Arsenal: Jens Lehmann, 37 year old keeper, has said he wants to stay with the Gunners but is yet to be offered a new contract. Various
                                There were rumours a while ago that Lehmann wanted a 3 year deal, but Arsenal usually only give one year contracts to players over 30 (or 35?) because they are more likely to suddenly drop in form (or die of heart attack, I guess...)

Derby - Manchester City: Man City havent been happy with Manager, Stuart Pearce, since he accepted the job of managing the England U21 as well as Man City... Now City have contacted Derby (championship side) manager, Billy Davies, as a potential replacement. Daily Express

Middlesbrough: Mark Viduka has begun talks with his club over extending his contract.

Also:
                                Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspurs: Chelsea have approached Spurs, asking for advice on how to AVOID the kind of heavy-handed policing that the Hotspurs fans suffered in Seville last week (Blues go to Valencia for a Champions League game tomorrow)

LA Galaxy: The American Media are really glad that Beckham's coming. Apparently, and I quote: "Players over here need a style icon and Beckham is the perfect size to wear Dolce and Gabbana, Versace, Prada and Gucci", Wendell Brown...

WTF Beckham's supposedly over there to play football, not be a style god. But then again, this is Becks we're talking about....
                                GazKhor

Comment

Working...
                                X