Santa Guz wants IMMEDIATE exit from Bayern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santa Guz wants IMMEDIATE exit from Bayern

Santa Cruz has stated that he wants to leave bayern so that he can play anywhere.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...exit&channel=&
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

good for the guuzuu...I wouldnt blame him...he should hold karimi's hand and take him with...

Comment

childish if true.
      he has a contract and he must wait 'till the end of the season, besides, he just played the lase game, what is he complaining about!
      sigpic
      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

He will end up in Inter Milan, Just watch my words.!!
        Inter Milan are very keen on having him and was chasing him last season aswell...

Bayern will lose quite a few players this season, I see Santa Cruz, Karimi leaving, Salihamidich and Sagnol aswell as Hargreaves

Comment

a very sad ending for a player who was once termed the next van basten

arash jan, sagnol resigned his contract with bayern till 2010, so he is not leaving anywhere.
          about hargreaves, it still depends if man utd is ready to pay a huge sum of money to bayern or not. bayern wont let hargreaves to go easily, because he is a great player for bayern and also they know ferguson wants him desperately. so bayern might let him go for a huge amount and use that money to buy some new player to fill the void scholl, santa cruz, karimi, salihamidzic, deisler, and maybe hargreaves will leave at the end of the season.
          i dunno about kahn, i think he will play 1 more year.
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Bayern have a way of destroying player's careers while at the same time wasting $$ and time on disappointments. Santa Cruz, Hash, and Karimi for instance.... Santa Cruz has been with Bayern since 99 and look at his career, not much improvement by him. Hash came into Bayern like a palang with 16 goals in one season and left like a kitty cat. Karimi had sucha bright start, look at him now. Even Podolski, everyone wants to say it WC fatigue, but how much more fatigue is there. Then they go out and spend money on horrible has been like van Bummer. you go figure. I think they have a way of deflating careers. Bayern use to be one of my favorites, not anymore.
            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

I think the Santa Cruz situation parallel's Karimi's in some manner. The Santa Cruz injury was truly more serious, but both players have not returned to their from prior to their injuries.

The Santa Cruz injury generally takes about 18 to 24 months to really return to true form. I think Santa Cruz will land somewhere next year and probably be back in the starting lineup.
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Actually, Van Bommel was an excellent buy as Bayern would not have gotten so far in the CL if it were not for that wonder strike against Real at the Bernabeau. But, I agree with every thing else you said. I think people have to realize that Bayern is not about buying name players (as they clearly stated in their mission last season) but about quality management.

Originally posted by puddha
                Bayern have a way of destroying player's careers while at the same time wasting $$ and time on disappointments. Santa Cruz, Hash, and Karimi for instance.... Santa Cruz has been with Bayern since 99 and look at his career, not much improvement by him. Hash came into Bayern like a palang with 16 goals in one season and left like a kitty cat. Karimi had sucha bright start, look at him now. Even Podolski, everyone wants to say it WC fatigue, but how much more fatigue is there. Then they go out and spend money on horrible has been like van Bummer. you go figure. I think they have a way of deflating careers. Bayern use to be one of my favorites, not anymore.

Comment

i've moved this to the general sports forum,

and puddha,

i completely disagree with your opening statement...bayern does what's best for bayern, now whether that destroys a player's career or not is irrelevant...santa cruz signed the contract, when its over he can leave, it is not bayern's priority to make or break players, it's their priority to do well

mind u, i completely HATE bayern munich as a team
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Van Bommel is an ovverrated pr*ck. Anyway I think Roque will be in Italy, Roma maybe, not Inter, too many strikers already. Also Juve if they dont take Pizarro. I think Bayern plays terrible football and has no imagination in players or tactics.

Comment

Karimi and Santa Cruz are definite starters in any other other club. Bayern has just payed them to sit on the bench and wait out the primes of their careers.

I can't believe there still are Bayern supporters who support them because of Karimi.
                      The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                      For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                      http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                      http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
                        Karimi and Santa Cruz are definite starters in any other other club. Bayern has just payed them to sit on the bench and wait out the primes of their careers.

I can't believe there still are Bayern supporters who support them because of Karimi.
                        by any other club u mean in asia right?
                        you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                        sigpic

Comment

Santa Gooz isnt impressive.. never liked him.. i donno why!

Comment

i dont blame him ....byern have been benching him alot this season in favor of the german born , overrated goozo podoski....santa cruz's career is gonna go down the drain if he were to stay there... he is a very hard working, talented forward with good physique fcb dont deserve his services and fcb on purpose benching him alot in order to reduce his market value so they be able to low ball him later this summer when it comes to extending his contract.

Comment

Working...
                            X