fenerbahce signing roberto carlos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fenerbahce signing roberto carlos?

rumours going around that roberto carlos had a dicussion with fener coach zico aslo known as white pele if whether roberto should leave realmadrid and come to fenerbahce is this true ? i need some support

this said by turkish press as well as little info given by portugeuse media

Comment

he is also rumoured to go to Red Bull Salzburg

http://www.goal.com/en-us/Articolo.a...enutoId=262328

Comment

he said himself that he will retire at Madrid, the day he got his Spanish citizenship.
        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

fenerbahce.org already denied it. I can see it still happening though... I'd prefer a younger left back though.

Comment

BESIKTAS for life, fanarbach signs big playes all the time, but to no avail.
            sigpic
            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

i wish he would stay in real madrid!
              i hope he goes to a league that i actually watch.

Comment

wouldnt be suprised, but I think he prefers USA Like Beckham, maybe Saudi or other Arab league and of course Brazil but he is definitely not going to another Euro league.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
                  he said himself that he will retire at Madrid, the day he got his Spanish citizenship.
                  he didn't get his contract renewed, he's leaving after this season (i think)

Comment

It was indeed reported in AS magazine.
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi
                      he didn't get his contract renewed, he's leaving after this season (i think)
                      yeahh, i dont know. i read in goal.com that he said that madrid wasnt kicking him out or something, & that he was CHOOSING to leave & thought that his time at madrid was over.
                      i mean, he HAS been there for like 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red
                        BESIKTAS for life, fanarbach signs big playes all the time, but to no avail.
                        Wow who thought we'd someday support the same team. Besiktas is my fav club in Turkey as well.

As for RC going to Fener: Actually this rumor has been going round for a very long time (months), but nothing came out of it. Fener's got the money and buys all these "great" footballers to gain some results in the CL, but they always fail miserably.

I hope Besiktas beats them Wednesday in the Turkish Cup Final.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by police in helicopter
                          It was indeed reported in AS magazine.
                          That was denied by Fenerbahce.

Big players are alays linked to Fener, but 99% of the time it isnt true. The Turkish media report whatever they want. I know AS is a Spanish paper, but their sources were from Turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_
                            Wow who thought we'd someday support the same team. Besiktas is my fav club in Turkey as well.
                            As for RC going to Fener: Actually this rumor has been going round for a very long time (months), but nothing came out of it. Fener's got the money and buys all these "great" footballers to gain some results in the CL, but they always fail miserably.
                            I hope Besiktas beats them Wednesday in the Turkish Cup Final.
                            It has a lot to do with the foreigner limit. Having only six non Turks makes a difference as far a depth. Whenever players like Alex, Lugano get injured the replacements are nothing near to their standard. The foriegner limit must be lifted or atleast allowed to have 8 non Turkish players.

Comment

Working...
                            X