Mlb 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mlb 2007

The 2007 MLB seaosn has gotten underway, what are you predictions for your favorite teams and who do you think will go all the way?

I have to represent the Hometown team, The San Diego Padres. They wont the worst divison in baseball the last 2 season in a row. they havent been to the world series since 1998 and i seriously doubt they will make it that far this year. I think they will win the NL West and hopefully make it to the NLCS. Any other baseball fans out there?

im a baseball player and a fan.

jays are gona be good. they surely have improved with frank thomas, but pitching is horrible. bullpen is decent, but starting pitching isnt so good.

Roy halladay- ace and cy young. enough said about him

AJ Burnett- shaky first start. hopefully rebounds tonight in the home opener. they need him to be good if they want to make the playoffs

Gustavo Chacin- good start. didnt get the win, but pitched well.

Tomo Ohka- not a superb start. gives up a homerun off his first pitch of the season. hopefully he can get some innings.

Josh Towers- had a good season 2 years ago, and stupid of the jays to give him a 3 yr/3million dollar extension for him to be sent down to AAA early in the season last year for not producing.

Spot Starter:Victor Zambrano- he can be good, but so far this season out of the bullpen, not good at all.

Comment

Baseball sucks

Comment

yankees 4 lyfe

even tho they got rid of sheffield this winter...my favorite player

Comment

Go Nats/Angels!!!! Yanks are good and also Cards may make a run, Barry going to break the record too.

Comment

yankees are ajoke. THey just like randomly spending on players. "hey boston got a japanese player, lets get one TOO!!"

Im a blue jays fan. I think this has been as good as ive seen this team. However there are holes:

-I hate josh towers. Despise him. He sure looks like a nice guy but id take any random member of PFDC over him.

-Frank Thomas needs to produce. We cant expect Rios to have the same year he had last year again. HIs young. BUt THomas aint. He must start contriubitng from the beginning.

-I really think this will be Janssens (sp?) year, (the young pitcher). His really smart wwith his pitches.

I say Boston Wins division. Toronto takes wild card.
            The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

i dont watch or like baseball but i'll just say go bluejays

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom
                I say Boston Wins division. Toronto takes wild card.
                looooooool thats just ignorant...yankees methods may be questionable but no question that they are a good team...

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
                  looooooool thats just ignorant...yankees methods may be questionable but no question that they are a good team...
                  they remind me of the knicks of baseball.

i guess all NYC teams are the same

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
                    a yankee fan calling someone else ignorant. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah the irony.
                    The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Yu Darvish could become the frist Iranian baseball player to play in MLB.
                      He is very famous in Japan.

Comment

how much did Boston spend on that new Japanese guy, 80 Million?!?
                        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

the transfer fee is $51,111,111.11

Comment

wtfs with BJ ryan?2 blown saves already

Comment

Josh towers is back!

Comment

Working...