If AC Milan doesnt advance tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If AC Milan doesnt advance tomorrow...

I quit watching soccer that is unrelated to iranians. It is rediculous. Every team i like loses, every team i hate just keeps going on. This game isnt for me, its too stressful. Now the NHL playoffs are coming up; soccer is gonna have to take a back seat. And it will be there for good if milan loses tomorrow.

SPOILERS COMING UP

valencia gets robbed, roma gets raped, liverpool along with crouch (khak bar saresh) will advance...i cant take any more of this shit. All i have left is nekounam and osasuna. I cant handle any more of this heartbreak and loss of money either. I knew it wasnt meant to be when i bet someone (land of samba) that a team not only wasnt gonna lose, but that they werent going to get "killed", that was actually the bet, they werent going to get killed. Then they win the first leg too!! Then 7 goals?! WTF!!! This is a sign that this soccer thing isnt for me. I NEVER lose bets when it comes to NBA or NHL or NFL, god doesnt want me watching soccer. When essien scored that goal that was the saddest i had been in a loooooong time...but for what? It just isnt worth it anymore either

Roma got more than"raped", they were ravaged....

7-1.. bloody hell

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1
      Roma got more than"raped", they were ravaged....
      7-1.. bloody hell
      you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
      sigpic

Comment

nypimp,
        my advise would then be to stop suporting Italian teams..

Comment

valencia got robbed? did u watch the game? obviously not ! if it wasnt for canizares in goal we'd have won 4-1 ! And regarding Milan, you might as well stop watchin football from today man, no way Bayern will let a 2 goal advantage go
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar
            valencia got robbed? did u watch the game? obviously not ! if it wasnt for canizares in goal we'd have won 4-1 ! And regarding Milan, you might as well stop watchin football from today man, no way Bayern will let a 2 goal advantage go
            it finished 2 -2 man

n btw valencia should have won, did u c morientes? yeah canizares did save them twice...but shevys goal wa scrappy...salar if u wanna support a team support a team that beats valenica 7-1 ater bein 2-1 down in the leg, without neville, scholes, vidic, saha, etc etc
            you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
            sigpic

Comment

Actually Valencia deserved to lose, eve tho I supported them.

I'm a Milan fan too, and I'm positive they'll advance.

These are my teams from all top football countries:

England: used to be Arsenal (not like a die hard, just liked them better than the others), now it's Liverpool.
              Spain - Real Madrid
              Italy - AC Milan
              Germany - HSV
              Holland - None actually, but if I had to choose, either PSV or AZ.
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Taha bro i meant them having 2 away goals, my bad. I'm 100 % sure that Bayern will be in the semis.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar
                  Taha bro i meant them having 2 away goals, my bad. I'm 100 % sure that Bayern will be in the semis.
                  lol yeah me too...and good way of avoiding the fact that MAN UTD are....actually there are no words to describe it...so i guess we will play chelsea three times in three wks...league, cup, CL.....3-0 sry
                  sigpic

Comment

allah allah

Comment

Originally posted by CULOOCHE
                      allah allah
                      chi meegee to?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha
                        chi meegee to?
                        Taha jan shab zende dar shodi?

Comment

Originally posted by danyjr
                          Taha jan shab zende dar shodi?
                          lol na....to chi?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha
                            lol na....to chi?
                            I don't know man, I sleep every day in the afternoon and I'm dead at 2:00 at night. Today I haven't even slept in the afternoon but for some reason I can't sleep

Comment

Originally posted by danyjr
                              I don't know man, I sleep every day in the afternoon and I'm dead at 2:00 at night. Today I haven't even slept in the afternoon but for some reason I can't sleep
                              me too man, durin hols i become nocturnal...:-S
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X