If AC Milan doesnt advance tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doober
    yeahhh, but one of their best teams just beat a german club by 2 goals.
    i dont know, theyre games are interesting to watch.
    i guess well have to agree to disagree then. in other words, youre wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by milad
      i guess well have to agree to disagree then. in other words, youre wrong.
      HAHAHHAHAHAH, i think you mean that YOURE wrong, milad jan.
      whatever.. english club games boreeeee me to death. i never watch the full game. i end up changing the channel after like... 15-20 minutes.

Comment

whatever.. english club games boreeeee me to death. i never watch the full game. i end up changing the channel after like... 15-20 minutes.
        yea but when the top teams play its really exciting. even the weak teams play really good sometimes. however, in serie a its all defense. id rather watch esteghlal play than serie a...at least alizadehs throw ins are interesting ok maybe not but you get the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_
          We'll see about that
          dadash, I aint no Man utd fan and I want AC to be in the finals vs liverpool, even though Milan is not my fav italian team... you watched Man utd - Roma? Man utd As Roma ro GAYEEEEED!

whaaat?! I DONT THINK SO.
          I dont hope it, but I think Milan has a very opponent and their defence isn't as strong as they used to be

Comment

Originally posted by milad
            yea but when the top teams play its really exciting. even the weak teams play really good sometimes. however, in serie a its all defense. id rather watch esteghlal play than serie a...at least alizadehs throw ins are interesting ok maybe not but you get the point.
            LOOOOL.
            alizadeh looks like a male barbie doll...

anyways, no, like yeah, when england's top clubs play against each other, its interesting. but otherwise, i dont think so.
            & the italian clubs have alot of goodlooking people to look at, so if its a 'boring' game, i just watch the players.

Comment

Loool Jus because it looks boring doesnt mean Italian is better...
              I believe the English teams are way more superior than any Italian team
              just look at how many english teams are left in the semi's ...now look how many Italian teams are left...

------
              CL is the place that separates the best from the rest..
              And its clear AC isnt up to it this year...

against Man Unt. i can clearly see Man U. coming out the winnner

with the boost of morals they just had!

Comment

of the remaining teams liverpool is the only one that i like......but i think chelsea will end up champions this time around..!!
                and yeah outside of the two milan teams the rest of the italian league games bore me to death...!!
                if the top teams are playing then EPL is the clear best leauge to watch....but for over all la liga is better....or i like watching bundes liga ...cause i have gotten into it a bit more with all the liegioners there...!

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba
                  English and Spanish teams are the most fun teams to watch...I am glad that there are 3 English teams in quaterfinal round, even though there is no Spanish team..
                  That is why Italy has a higher goal per game ratio. All leagues have their entertainers.

Right now the best teams to watch in Europe are Werder Bremen, Roma, Sevilla, and Tottenham.

Based on CL play Liverpool, Chelsea are probably the most boring. Arsenal and Villarreal were boring last year too.

You are just Biased though so why even bother.

Comment

I ****ing hate english teams, and hate that anorexia eskelet laagharmordani called : crunch even more....i mean, can anyone get more uglyer and more disformed phsycally than that guy? uuushhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar
                      valencia got robbed? did u watch the game? obviously not ! if it wasnt for canizares in goal we'd have won 4-1 ! And regarding Milan, you might as well stop watchin football from today man, no way Bayern will let a 2 goal advantage go
                      i did watch the game from start to finish buddy, you dont remember the ball of the bar and ashley coles save at the line?

Comment

I lose, Bayern lose NYC wins Amin wins
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money
                          Loool Jus because it looks boring doesnt mean Italian is better...
                          I believe the English teams are way more superior than any Italian team
                          just look at how many english teams are left in the semi's ...now look how many Italian teams are left...
                          ------
                          CL is the place that separates the best from the rest..
                          And its clear AC isnt up to it this year...
                          against Man Unt. i can clearly see Man U. coming out the winnner
                          with the boost of morals they just had!
                          LOOL, i didnt say italian clubs were BETTER, i said that they were more fun to watch.

yeah, i can see man u winning... but i hope they dont. i hate them.

Comment

The most exiting final would be Chelsea vs Man united and ofc Chelsea would win there

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor
                              The most exiting final would be Chelsea vs Man united and ofc Chelsea would win there
                              i think it'll be more interesting with chelsea & milan cause shevchenko used to play for milan & it'd be interesting seeing him play against it. him & kaka were like... best friends.
                              milan would win.

Comment

Excuse me! Who was talking crap about Milan?!

Listen to Oli Kahn then:

Best in Europe"Milan are the best team in Europe," Kahn reflected. "They are solid in defence, very fast, very professional and play at the highest technical level. They must be favourites to win the competition."

VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Working...
                                X