If AC Milan doesnt advance tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester fans should be very proud beeting Roma. Why? becasue:

1- Manchester is the reachest club in the world, Roma has 1/3 of their money.

2- Roma has only a full hand of good players, two of them were suspended!

3- Roma players were very arrogant before the game, talking crap about Ronaldo and others! they never said that Manchester is a good team!

4- Roma coach never said that "I have won only one Serie C title! and Sir Alex has won everything, that's the only difference between us except for my bald head!"

All and all, I think you should be very proud and should keep humiliating them. Please do so...I never forget how you made fun at Italy before the WC and made fun at the Calciopoli and ...

Another Italian Job is on the making...please keep making fun at Italians... Thank you!

I love to see how Ronaldo and Giggs are going to play against Nesta, Gatusso, Seedorf, Pirlo and ...Sorry to ruin your party, but Milan is not Roma.
    VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Originally posted by SS-Tehran
      I ****ing hate english teams, and hate that anorexia eskelet laagharmordani called : crunch even more....i mean, can anyone get more uglyer and more disformed phsycally than that guy? uuushhh.
      you need to accept the fact that people dont decide how they look, and not to judge people on their looks. especially footballers, crouch has been the best forward in the champions league so far.

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia

3- Roma players were very arrogant before the game, talking crap about Ronaldo and others! they never said that Manchester is a good team!

4- Roma coach never said that "I have won only one Serie C title! and Sir Alex has won everything, that's the only difference between us except for my bald head!"

All and all, I think you should be very proud and should keep humiliating them. Please do so...I never forget how you made fun at Italy before the WC and made fun at the Calciopoli and ...

Another Italian Job is on the making...please keep making fun at Italians... Thank you!

I love to see how Ronaldo and Giggs are going to play against Nesta, Gatusso, Seedorf, Pirlo and ...Sorry to ruin your party, but Milan is not Roma.
        whats funny is if roma advanced you would kill us with all your talk, but when they lose 7-1 you have your long list of excuses and changing teams.

Comment

I don t know what the F happened to Valencia in the 2nd half......I hated the substitution of Morientes for Angulo and the whole team just got Shut Down.
          and F....ing Drogba with his dives and acting....and 2 of the $hittiest goals I ve seen were the 2 goals chelsea scored. Valencia could have finished better. They worked so hard and deserved to come up.
          ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Originally posted by milad
            whats funny is if roma advanced you would kill us with all your talk, but when they lose 7-1 you have your long list of excuses and changing teams.
            nah its just that Viva and Land of Samba dont get along
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
              nah its just that Viva and Land of Samba dont get along
              you think?

Comment

milad,
                Forget about Viva. He always has a list of excuses even when he loses a bet, he comes up with BS stuff of why he doesnt want to give the chelookabob..
                Mire importantly, Viva koneesh misooze ke 3 ta team e Engelisi be quarter final reside, and these are 3 teams that Viva hates the most (after Real)..He has always said to me and on this board that ManU, Liv. and Chelsea play like crap and dont belong as top European teams. The poor guy is hurting..I have heard from our mutual friends that after Roma loss, he has not been getting much sleep at nights and he has nightmares about ManU-Milan match. He is scared that the ManU might be able to do the impossible again..Its not very probable that its going to be repeated but he is still scared of this low probability. I am planning to mail him some sleeping pills so he can get sleep. If any of you guys would like to help my friend out, please let me know..

Comment

Glory Glory Man United as the Reds go marching up up up
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by milad
                    Khoshgel, my favorite teams have been the same for the past 17 years (probabely the same as your age), and my signature has been the same for almost a year now. You can assume whatever you like, but that doesn't change the truth.

And NO, I don't trash talk after the victory, that's your job my friend. We beat Bayern yesterday in a super professional game, and yet I praised Bayern for playing like men. I didn't go around Doo-doo-roo-doo-doo that "you guys suck, bayern sucks and go to hell, we thrashed you and humiliated you in front of your fans and bla bla bla"

Sorry....that's not me. I respect my respectful opponents. There is a huge difference between Milan fans and Manchester fans. and I think I talked to you about respecting the opponent. I guess you didn't listen or agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba
                      milad,
                      Forget about Viva. He always has a list of excuses even when he loses a bet, he comes up with BS stuff of why he doesnt want to give the chelookabob..
                      Mire importantly, Viva koneesh misooze ke 3 ta team e Engelisi be quarter final reside, and these are 3 teams that Viva hates the most (after Real)..He has always said to me and on this board that ManU, Liv. and Chelsea play like crap and dont belong as top European teams. The poor guy is hurting..I have heard from our mutual friends that after Roma loss, he has not been getting much sleep at nights and he has nightmares about ManU-Milan match. He is scared that the ManU might be able to do the impossible again..Its not very probable that its going to be repeated but he is still scared of this low probability. I am planning to mail him some sleeping pills so he can get sleep. If any of you guys would like to help my friend out, please let me know..
                      Do you have anything to back up your claim?

probabely not! cuz I have a bad news for you my friend. You are full of shit! here is the proff for your lies! Go drop yourself into the bathroom potty:

http://iranfootballonline.com/forums...67&postcount=1

Comment

Sorry....that's not me. I respect my respectful opponents. There is a huge difference between Milan fans and Manchester fans. and I think I talked to you about respecting the opponent. I guess you didn't listen or agree.
                        No my friend.

This is a conflict between you and Land of Samba, not between Milan and Manchester fans. Dont drag the club I love in this petty slapping contest both of you seem to have that has been going on for lets say almost a year now. Both of you seem to say things almost 90% of the time directly that seem to strike a weak spot on each other.

Land of Samba - if I recall correctly - is technically a Real and Brazil fan. Nothing to do with England or Man United UNTIL Roma played us and he decided to root for us because Cristiano Ronaldo plays for us, fair enough no harm in supporting perhaps the best young talent this season doing wonders in a season that wasnt even supposed to have been in Manchester after all the crap he was taking from England fans.

I am the only person on this site that loves Man United more than any other club in this damn world, who actually LIVES in Manchester, and yet uses his head appreciates good football regardless of who plays what player, or where no matter what club I like or detest from the core of my heart.

I love football as a whole. Dont drag Man United or AC Milan in your conflict with LoS.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                          No my friend.

This is a conflict between you and Land of Samba, not between Milan and Manchester fans. Dont drag the club I love in this petty slapping contest both of you seem to have that has been going on for lets say almost a year now. Both of you seem to say things almost 90% of the time directly that seem to strike a weak spot on each other.

Land of Samba - if I recall correctly - is technically a Real and Brazil fan. Nothing to do with England or Man United UNTIL Roma played us and he decided to root for us because Cristiano Ronaldo plays for us, fair enough no harm in supporting perhaps the best young talent this season doing wonders in a season that wasnt even supposed to have been in Manchester after all the crap he was taking from England fans.

I am the only person on this site that loves Man United more than any other club in this damn world, who actually LIVES in Manchester, and yet uses his head appreciates good football regardless of who plays what player, or where no matter what club I like or detest from the core of my heart.

I love football as a whole. Dont drag Man United or AC Milan in your conflict with LoS.
                          I don't know about you. I previously appreciated you for being logical and respectful, but perhaps you should act as the more mature brother to your fellow countrymen and manU supporters and advise them. here is only one example of how they arrogantly disrespect other players and teams:
                          http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=36915&page=33

There are, I'm sure, a lot of ManU supporters like you, but what I see here are a bunch of inpolite and arrogant fans. (so lets limit our discussion to the fans on this site, not as a whole)

Comment

stop being a sore loser.

Comment

I don't know about you. I previously appreciated you for being logical and respectful, but perhaps you should act as the more mature brother to your fellow countrymen and manU supporters and advise them. here is only one example of how they arrogantly disrespect other players and teams:

There are, I'm sure, a lot of ManU supporters like you, but what I see here are a bunch of inpolite and arrogant fans. (so lets limit our discussion to the fans on this site, not as a whole)
                              Just because Ferguson didnt mention Totti in a rash interview he had - I really doubt deliberately - seemed to have not gotten so well with Roma. We had Spaletti talking about Totti remembering his name, we had Totti then saying he hates England and their style of football, we had Man United fans being belted senseless by policemen in Rome while the Roma Ultras who rushed the wall were simply being held back by security stewards mostly. I can only imagine the amount of poison spat by the Italian press on Fergie's error.

I never backed any senseless bashing of teams and players, but given what had been going on in the tie, the apparent senseless disgust on not mentioning a name and how United played in Old Trafford...I dont really blame United fans here for saying those things, okay maybe they were out of bounds in some case.
                              sigpic

Comment

lol you're trying to act like the innocent polite guy that did nothing wrong. Here are some quotes from you:

"Good lord! All they say is that ManU played with 10 man! excuses excuses excuses!

What's their next excuse when they lose today? 'We didn't have Scholes'?"
                                - classic case of talking too much and then eating your words

"Kick this **** Brazilan out of Roma!!!!" - pretty disrespectful to brazilians

"Baba, Brazilian keepers suck! Kick Doni and Dida out of Italy." - very disrespectful to brazilians

"Baba shut up for god sakes! Totti has won the world cup, none of those dooshbags (including Fergoozen) has done it." -OMG

If you consider saying "screw you" as a grave insult ill consider "dooshbag" as the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X