No announcement yet.

If AC Milan doesnt advance tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread serves no purpose. Boy am I going to see United vs Milan at Old Trafford on the 24th !!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
      Khoshgel, my favorite teams have been the same for the past 17 years (probabely the same as your age), and my signature has been the same for almost a year now. You can assume whatever you like, but that doesn't change the truth.

And NO, I don't trash talk after the victory, that's your job my friend. We beat Bayern yesterday in a super professional game, and yet I praised Bayern for playing like men. I didn't go around Doo-doo-roo-doo-doo that "you guys suck, bayern sucks and go to hell, we thrashed you and humiliated you in front of your fans and bla bla bla"

Sorry....that's not me. I respect my respectful opponents. There is a huge difference between Milan fans and Manchester fans. and I think I talked to you about respecting the opponent. I guess you didn't listen or agree.
      i know your fave teams... but now that roma is out you are saying "milan is not roma" and "wait till they play milan." is this how you treat your fave teams?

you dont trash talk? LOL... you say everything there is to say.. you disrespect the opponent and their fans so much. we all remember how "GET ME MY KABOB" backfired on you... and then you changed the rules of your bet, and told him "show some respect or im not getting you anything." its got nothing to do with me but looking from an unbiased point of view thats pretty loser behaviour. you constantly bash other players and teams by making fun of them but when we are having a discussion about it you sound like youre an angel.

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
        Just because Ferguson didnt mention Totti in a rash interview he had - I really doubt deliberately - seemed to have not gotten so well with Roma. We had Spaletti talking about Totti remembering his name, we had Totti then saying he hates England and their style of football, we had Man United fans being belted senseless by policemen in Rome while the Roma Ultras who rushed the wall were simply being held back by security stewards mostly. I can only imagine the amount of poison spat by the Italian press on Fergie's error.

I never backed any senseless bashing of teams and players, but given what had been going on in the tie, the apparent senseless disgust on not mentioning a name and how United played in Old Trafford...I dont really blame United fans here for saying those things, okay maybe they were out of bounds in some case.
        I don't understand what's the hoopla around what Totti and Spaletti said! Fergousen deliberately (or maybe unintentionally) dropped Totti's name (A legend for a club, it's like mentioning Milan and not Maldini!), Totti responded that "hopefully he'll remember me after the game" that's the exact response. He was very polite and responded very professionally. But ManU fans come and say "Totti go screw yourself"??? and now you don't blame them? then I have a bad news for you my friend, what goes around comes around.

And about the "Innocent" ManU fans in Italy, this might clarify things alittle, ManU fans weren't as innocent as you portray them:

Just a week after United supporters were attacked inside and outside the Stadio Olimpico in Rome, they discovered they will face another trip to Italy on May 2 as Sir Alex Ferguson's side look to confirm an all-English final in Athens.

A UEFA investigation is currently ongoing into the events surrounding the first leg of the Red Devils' quarter-final tie with AS Roma.

But, while most observers felt it was the visiting fans who were wronged, both at that game and in the previous round against Lille when trouble also flared, UEFA spokesman William Gaillard does not believe the Old Trafford club can complete absolve themselves of all responsibility.

And, while he does not expect trouble at the San Siro where United were beaten by Milan as recently as 2005, he does believe it is time to reinforce requested standards of behaviour.

'There are no special concerns about the game in Milan,' he said.

'It is a different city, a different stadium and a different team. There was trouble in Seville last week but none on Tuesday when Chelsea played Valencia.

'If everyone behaves in a proper way, we should have a smooth sailing but Manchester United has to brief its fans and tell them what is appropriate.

'There has been a problem with drink and it would be nice if the supporters were advised not to do it.

'I realise this is a difficult thing but people are putting themselves at risk because they stop behaving in a rational way.

'UEFA are still investigating what happened in Rome, so we have to be careful, but there is shared responsibility for most situations, even if there is not equal responsibility.'
        http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...420994&cc=5901
        VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Originally posted by milad
          i know your fave teams... but now that roma is out you are saying "milan is not roma" and "wait till they play milan." is this how you treat your fave teams?
          Very cheap response. I don't even respond to it.

you dont trash talk? LOL... you say everything there is to say.. you disrespect the opponent and their fans so much. we all remember how "GET ME MY KABOB" backfired on you... and then you changed the rules of your bet, and told him "show some respect or im not getting you anything." its got nothing to do with me but looking from an unbiased point of view thats pretty loser behaviour.

Excuse Mua! since when you are considered unbiased to give unbiased point of view!?!?! that was lame!
          Not that it's you business, but if you check the bet, it was for 1, one, uno, bir, an, ain, yek adad chelokabab, nothing more! I didn't change the bet, he did it. he asked for salad, tahdig, mast, ... That's a pretty loser behavior.

Plus, trash talking after you win a bet or game is for gays and unmen. until he becomes a real man (not the ones who are just proud of their willy), I won't give him his Kabab. Yes, I'll send him the money, but I won't go with him.

you constantly bash other players and teams by making fun of them but when we are having a discussion about it you sound like youre an angel.
          I start when you start. there is no proff that I start the trash talking. I respond when I see you go over the line. I'm not the type to kick my on the knee opponent. it's not me, sorry!

Anyways...I assume you have proff for your accusations. Or, as always, you don't.

I even take time to respond to a 16 year old boy, that shows I respect you.
          VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Viva,

Why do I even need to back up anything becuase you screwed yourself by you posted in post # 55. Did you have a fever when you posted that response to my post? You are contradicting yourself and porved my point to be correct by your own post and profile.
            Just look at it. You indicate in your profile that you hate Manchester, Brazil, Roma, England and etc..That was my point too and its proven in your profile. Your ass is on fire and burning becuae there are 3 out of top 4 teams are English.
            You always flip flop so dont even try to tell milad that you have not changed your views in last 17 years..You indicate in your profile that you hate Ronaldo (this is your own claim), however you put the last Ronaldo goal vs. Empoli in your signature..You were hating him a few months ago when he was in Real, but now you love him and he is in your signature...Come on dude..You were talking so much before the Roma game, but now you say that Milan is different than Roma and that Roma had a weak defense. Its the same defense that they have always had..
            You always bash Brazilians (except Kaka and a couple of others), Real Madrid, me and some other members. Examples are the quotes that Pali posted..So dont try to portray yourself as an angel and a polite guy who doesnt talk trash...
            I am a fan of Real and Brazil, but I have been following C. Ronaldo and Rooney since the Euro2004 and like to watch them and ManU play..Thats why I am rooting for ManU to win the CL.
            Last but not least, I dont want the kabob money. If you dont go with me to the restaurant to eat kabob, then I consider that you are not a man and dont want to fullfil your obligations in the bet...Be a man, come to the restaurant so we can talk about soccer, champion league, Ronaldo, Brazil and etc...
            I still love you bro

Comment

Glory Glory Man United as the Reds go marching up up up
              bro, i know ur a man utd fan but isnt it, "MARCHING ON ON ON!" ???
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                bro, i know ur a man utd fan but isnt it, "MARCHING ON ON ON!" ???
                Nope...its "up up up"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4T3g4gGqHQ

edit: no wait...maybe it is "on on on" , the Mancunian accent must make it sound that way
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glory_Glory_Man_United

But still
                sigpic

Comment

Nope...its "up up up"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4T3g4gGqHQ

edit: no wait...maybe it is "on on on" , the Mancunian accent must make it sound that way
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glory_Glory_Man_United

But still
                  hehehe...

some man utd fan u r dude
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                  X