Strongest League in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strongest League in Europe

Who do you think has the strongest league in Europe.I mean say you had to pick a fantasy 11 league, which country would have the most representives.I dont mean best team in that league or anything else i just want ur opinion on the strongest league.Hope thats clear
    peace out..
    Seria A (Italy)
    0%
    La Liga (Spain)
    0%
    English Premiership (England)
    0%
    Ligue 1 (French)
    0%
    Bundesliga (German)
    0%
    Eredivisie (Holland)
    0%
    Portuguese Liga (Portugal)
    0%
    Karimi 8 Gerrard
    th wonders of the world

I say La Liga

Comment

This changes every year, 4 years ago Serie A had 3 clubs in the semis.

This can be split up in many ways.

Who has the best top 4? England...
      Who has the most competitive league? Spain
      Who has the best midtable? Spain
      Which league has the highest goals ratio? Italy

Now to the entertainment issue....
      To me Italy is still the best league in the world based on the way football should be played. I never liked English football much as I see as kick the ball and run aimlessly football. A hard working player that runs a lot is seens as world class in England. A player like Totti is seen as lazy in England because of the way he plays. I always preferred the grace and skill and tactics of Serie A. As for La Liga, something about the fans puts me off of it. It is like watching an opera at some of the grounds. I watch every league and I am not biased, but I just think Serie A is the best.

Now on history.
      The EPL as a whole is overated. They have 3 European Cup Finalists in the last 20 years. They won all their European Cups in the mid late 70s early 80s when all the best players were in America and European football was dead. This so called foreign investment will not last as soon as these investors find something that will make them greater profits also.

Also only the English league has only had 3 World Cup winners (players that play in EPL during their World Cup win) play in their league since 1966. Italy, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Spain are all far far superior in this stat.

Anyways my rant is over.

Comment

dosent the the super turkcell league belong in europe?

Comment

Originally posted by vahid is back
          To me Italy is still the best league in the world based on the way football should be played. I never liked English football much as I see as kick the ball and run aimlessly football. A hard working player that runs a lot is seens as world class in England. A player like Totti is seen as lazy in England because of the way he plays. I always preferred the grace and skill and tactics of Serie A. As for La Liga, something about the fans puts me off of it. It is like watching an opera at some of the grounds. I watch every league and I am not biased, but I just think Serie A is the best.
          Now on history.
          The EPL as a whole is overated. They have 3 European Cup Finalists in the last 20 years. They won all their European Cups in the mid late 70s early 80s when all the best players were in America and European football was dead. This so called foreign investment will not last as soon as these investors find something that will make them greater profits also.
          Also only the English league has only had 3 World Cup winners (players that play in EPL during their World Cup win) play in their league since 1966. Italy, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Spain are all far far superior in this stat.
          Anyways my rant is over.
          bro, i think bundesliga has the highest goal ratio (i understand this as the number of goals scored per game and the overall goals scored in the league)
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

english is the strongest but italian is the best

Comment

Originally posted by vahid is back
              I fully understand this part but i refer you back to my first post in making your mind up.

Im sorry man but i dont agree with this at all even tho im a fan of italian football and as you see A.C Milan.Football in italy is played at a too slow pace.Tactics wise the english or spanish league is just as good.Italians are technical which i admire but not more than the Spanish league and the thing about the fans i dont really agree and i dont b***s*** when i say ive been to all these countries to watch them play.

Now on history.
              Anyways my rant is over.
              No disrespect but there are no connections with what your saying and what this poll is about.
              Karimi 8 Gerrard
              th wonders of the world

Comment

probably laliga and epl are the top two,,,then we would have the German, Italian right underneath them perhaps.
                sigpic
                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

by far the english premier league.. its the best in the world! not just europe!

Comment

the premiership... not bcoz of the engerlish players though..

3 teams in the semis of europes most prestigious, and elite competition proves it is superior to the others at the moment

Comment

La Liga is the best league, its teams dominate CL and UEFA Cup on a regular basis.
                      The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Though choice between England and La Liga.

This season I think EPL is stronger.
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

IPL.. (j/k)

EPL Right now, La Liga second

Comment

La Ligaaa

Comment

HAHAH I love how some people think EPL is so boring. Remember MAN U 7 ROMA 1
                              ----kaabi--sheys--nosrati--sadeghi---
                              ----------nekounam--teymourian
                              ---- --------- shojaei--
                              ------badamaki----charmahali----oladi-----

Comment

Working...
                              X