No announcement yet.

Strongest League in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Premiership is the toughest in Europe, you have to be real disciplined to survive

Comment

Originally posted by ali_asghar
      HAHAH I love how some people think EPL is so boring. Remember MAN U 7 ROMA 1

Also, there are three English sides in the Champions League Semi-Final....
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

obviously its either la liga or EPL. la liga. but i like watching bundesliga too because they have a good playing style.

Comment

La LIGA!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money
            La LIGA!
            The funny part is that only one Spanish team reached the 1/4 final! yet a lot of people think that La Liga is the strongest.

This poll is very much subjective.
            VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
              The funny part is that only one Spanish team reached the 1/4 final! yet a lot of people think that La Liga is the strongest.

To Be honest..I donnot believe counting the teams that reached the Semi's from each country determines this..
              i practically watch every game .. from EPL and LA LIGA ANDDD SERIA A...
              and the difference is little bt yet obvious..!!
              EPL is a more Passing through ball game
              LA Liga is more OF A RUFF GAME
              Seria A is more of a defensive strategic hence counter-attack like game...

if I had to choose i would choose roughness !!

Comment

its probably epl. they have many entertaining teams like liverpool, manchester united, chelsea, and arsenal which have tasted success in the champions league which consists of all the best teams in europe obviously. and even if you watch the weak teams in the epl, its still an exciting game. to me its pure football when you watch the premier league. and to really prove my point, there are 3 clubs from the premier league (liverpool, man u, chelsea) in this year's champs league semi-final which is very impressive for the english

Comment

The Spanish league is the strongest but personally in terms of pace and excitement nothing compares to the EPL

Comment

Define strength first. Strength in terms of what ? viewership ? players ? fanbase ? teams ?

first define this little term that seems so simple but isnt really that simple.
                    sigpic

Comment

I love watching EPL, La Liga, and Serie A. And have watcehd them for a long time.

La Liga is the toughest league for any player to play in.

Serie A is similar but a little slower in pace but more tactical.

EPL is fast paced and exciting, but not as tough to play in as the other 2.
                      The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                      For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                      http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                      http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
                        I love watching EPL, La Liga, and Serie A. And have watcehd them for a long time.
                        La Liga is the toughest league for any player to play in.
                        Serie A is similar but a little slower in pace but more tactical.
                        EPL is fast paced and exciting, but not as tough to play in as the other 2.
                        EPL has many physical demands with strength and endurance, and tactics and technical play are not as important like in Spain in Italy. I would usually vote Serie A but because of no Juve and a weakened Milan I voted EPL but Spanish league could be tied with it. Bundesliga imo is on the decline dull, unattractive, and predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir_Temur
                          no turkey?
                          fu*k this thread
                          he put up the strongest league's in europe!

Comment

La Liga is definately the best league in europe as for toughest I would give that to EPL because of the physical strength that is demanded.

Just look at the the Spanish teams track record and you will find that they are the most consistent in european competition.

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia

OK it wasn't such a good season for spanish teams but you will find that they have the best record over any other league teams in europe

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                                bro, i think bundesliga has the highest goal ratio (i understand this as the number of goals scored per game and the overall goals scored in the league)
                                Correct, however when comparing the top 3 leagues in Europe (EPL, La Liga, Serie A) Serie A is the highest.

Originally posted by Cyrus_da_virus
                                I fully understand this part but i refer you back to my first post in making your mind up.
                                Im sorry man but i dont agree with this at all even tho im a fan of italian football and as you see A.C Milan.Football in italy is played at a too slow pace.Tactics wise the english or spanish league is just as good.Italians are technical which i admire but not more than the Spanish league and the thing about the fans i dont really agree and i dont b***s*** when i say ive been to all these countries to watch them play.
                                No disrespect but there are no connections with what your saying and what this poll is about.
                                Football may be played a bit slower, but its not like players are walking around like zombies in Serie A. Technically speaking La Liga and Serie A are vastly superior to England no doubt. What I am trying to say is the thing I really really hate about English football is the syle in which it is played. Running around aimlessly and long balls are always encouraged. A player like Adebayhor is considered class in England because he runs around a lot. The player has no skill whatsoever. Also, most games in La Liga are like funerals, however there are some good fans (Seville and Osasuna).

Originally posted by ali_asghar
                                HAHAH I love how some people think EPL is so boring. Remember MAN U 7 ROMA 1
                                Yeah when Monaco put 8 past Deportivo La Coruna I didnt see peopel saying the French League is better than La Liga.

Originally posted by Amir_Temur
                                no turkey?
                                fu*k this thread
                                No offense as I watch a lot of Turkish football, the league is just not that good. Results in Europe will show that. There hasn't been a Turkish team in CL since 2003 in Besiktas. As far as atmosphere it is the best though.

Comment

Working...
                                X