Bernd Schuster will be Real Madrid Coach Next Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernd Schuster will be Real Madrid Coach Next Season

I am glad that Capello will not be at Real next season, I never liked his style and tactics....Italian coaches in general (even though there might be a few exceptions) are not a good fit for La Liga..

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...421019&cc=5901

What a joke?! You guys deserve that Bernd Schuster!

VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Viva,
      If you have nothing positive to add, then dont..
      I dont much about the new coach, but I am glad that Capello is gone. I am sure that Real management made the best decision, cuz there were also considering other candidates, but they picked Schuster at the end..He has a vast knowledge of La Liga, has done very well in Getafe, etc..I hope he can make a difference at Real.....

Comment

If this is true, I'm gonna kill myself...Schuster??!! WTF...we don't deserve to win any trophies...Mourinho was our only hope...

Comment

What were they smoking up in that boardroom when they choose this german over Hiddink?
          --------------------

Viva without Kaka (and Ronaldo) you are nothing, and soon he (Kaka) will move to Real.
          The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba
            I dont much about the new coach, .....
            then shut up!

Comment

Viva,
              How much do you know about this new guy? Nothing...So you need to shut up too..

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood

Viva without Kaka (and Ronaldo) you are nothing, and soon he (Kaka) will move to Real.
                Lets talk about it in the Milan thread. But, am I missing something? Where was Ronaldo when we beat Bayern?! uhum uhum!

and Kaka ain't go anywhere! you can only dream about it!

Comment

Viva,
                  How much do you know about this new guy? Nothing...So you need to shut up too..
                  ahhhh shut upppppppppp for god sakes! you know jack about football dude! rememeber when I asked you to count 11 players of your beloved team and you couldn't!?!

I remember Schuster when he was playing in Leverkusen. he always looked older than his age. he was a key player and very famous but because of his freaking attitude and the problems with coaches, he wouldn't get the national call. He, I think, came to Iran to coach one of the teams (Persepolis I think) but they didn't reach aggreement.

can you please shut up next time?! Thank you in advance.

Comment

Maybe Real dont want a high-profile coach
                    sigpic

Comment

Viva,

Just becuase you looked up on Wikipedia or similar sites in the last hour to get info on Schuster and posted it, doesnt mean that you know him and his coaching style and tactics. You just dont know so stop pretending that you are a soccer expert cuz you play xbox soccer..
                      At least I am man enough to admit that I dont know him, but you cheat by looking up on internet and pretend that you know...Shame on you..
                      So dont ruin this thread because its about Real Madrid

Comment

Viva,

Just becuase you looked up on Wikipedia or similar sites in the last hour to get info on Schuster and posted it, doesnt mean that you know him and his coaching style and tactics. You just dont know so stop pretending that you are a soccer expert cuz you play xbox soccer..
                        At least I am man enough to admit that I dont know him, but you cheat by looking up on internet and pretend that you know...Shame on you..
                        So dont ruin this thread because its about Real Madrid
                        I don't need to prove anything to a racist (you are racist againt Italians) like you. The ones who know me, know how much I know. Plus, my knowledge is for myself. I'm not showing off anything, unlike you who strive to say that "guys, people, ayyohannas, I know a little shit", sorry...You don't even know that little shit...

PS. I just looked at Wikipedia, Where does it talk about him going to Iran?! I think it's about the time that you accept the fact that you know less than many people on this board and try to learn instead of insisting on your stupid comments and ideas!

But hey, congratulations! You just bought a crappy coach! Good for you cuz you don't deserve champions like Capello and Suchi...

Comment

is Bernd Schuster any good??
                          i mean, will he even help real?

Comment

doober,

Viva needs to answer your questions since he is an expert in every soccer player and coach in the world and he knows every thing about them..

Viva,

Actually you hate Brazilians and racist against their people. I dont mind Italians. But more importantly, I have no sympathy for Capello. He has not done much to help Real this season, and he forced my favorite player in the world to leave my favorite team..He is not giving Robinho chance to play..The list goes on..I am not what Schuster will do, but I am optimistic...

Comment

be Ali Viva ke nemishe goft bala cheshet abrooe
                              vali Capello didn t do jack in Real and I don t know about a Champ! He might be an excellent coach with great history but he didn t help Real so I m not surprised that they re letting him go. Are u? Having said that , it doesn t mean that this new coach is better or will be better. Infact I don t know anything about him, but Capello leaving is no surprised at all in my opinion.
                              ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Working...
                              X