LA Galaxy president "opens door" to ex-Real Madrid star Zidane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope that Zizou signs for at least one year. I will be at every Galaxy game..I am already planning to go to Beckham's first game, it should be a fun atmosphere..

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=35694

tribalfooball.com - April 12, 2007

LA Galaxy president Tim Leiweke has confirmed an offer is on the table for Zinedine Zidane to come out of retirement and join his ex-Real Madrid teammate David Beckham at the MLS club this year.
    "We have contacted his entourage about coming to play for us this year," Leiweke told Gazzetta dello Sport. "He knows our door will always be open. His contract won't be a problem."

Despite working to a salary cap, Leiweke says the Galaxy are cleared to sign Zidane and Beckham for this MLS season, which kicked off last weekend.

Tribal football is shit.

Comment

I wish he would sign with Toronto FC
      The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Tribal is BS.. False News all the time!

Comment

You guys are right, it is probably just a false news.
          Khabalood, I went to the Galaxy stadium to watch Toronto FC vs Chivas US game last week and I dont think Toronto has a good team. They had a good goalie and left midfield player, the black forward was okay also, but overall nothing special...I think Zizou will fit better in Galaxy with Beckham than other teams..

Comment

Zidane would make any MLS team good not just Galaxy. He would "fit" anywhere

Comment

For all you guys that said it was a rumor and false info on tribal football, here is another source, from msnbc...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18183885/

Comment

lets see if any qatari or saudi club comes up with an offer for zidane..
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

LOOOL
                  nigga please

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba
                    For all you guys that said it was a rumor and false info on tribal football, here is another source, from msnbc...
                    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18183885/
                    Galaxy to get another star?
                    Cant you see the sentence I highlighted lool??
                    They are saying themselves its a rumour
                    Nothing is for sure!

Comment

Blood Money,
                      I agree that nothing is for sure yet, "but its not a rumor either". LA rep is traveling to France to talk to him..They are working on reaching an agreement with him, so we just have to wait and see..

Comment

I don't know why Land of Zambies insists on reading the BS US media!?

I told you once, this is a BS news. Yes, of course even I can go talk to Pele, but does it mean that he'll join us for our Sunday football?!
                        VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Vivita,

Your logic is flawed just like Blood money's logic. It is not a rumor or BS. MSNBC is quoting Galaxy manegement people. There is nothing untrue in that report. Galaxy is trying hard to sign Zizou, that is a fact, its not a BS. I suggest that you look up the definition of BS in the dictionary.
                          Also, first of all there is no way that Pele will talk to you, second Pele is Brazilian and you hate Brazilian so you wont want to talk to him, third Pele is gonna ask for a lot of money to play on sunday football and you dont have enough funds to offer him.

I suggest that you should think longer before you post an irrelavant example.

Why do you have to argue about every little thing?

Comment

Land of Zambies,

First of all, MSNBC is full of it, just like yourself! I have not read this news on any valid websites such as soccernet, goal, UEFA, FIFA, ...

So, you and your MSNBC friends are full of it!

secondly, Pele is a good friend of mine. How do you think I gave you LAAYI on Sunday and scored that cracker?! I learned from Pele and Totti. Also, I am not Brazilian hater, My favorite players are Ronaldinho, Kaka and Roberto Carlos. But you are an Italian Hater and racist. Period. drop the label of Brazilian hater, cuz everyone will laugh at you!
                            VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Vivita,

Who do you decide what site is Valid and what is BS? How much do you want to bet that soccernet or Goal.com is going to post a similar article in the coming days. Just becuase not too many news agency report this, it doesnt make it a rumor....Think before you post something..You are full of BS..
                              Second, I dont want to continue this non-sense arguement with you. It is proven to every one that you hate Brazil. Its listed on your profile and you posted last week in another thread. So dont even try to kiss up to Brazilians and say that you like them.

Adios

Comment

Working...
                              X