• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did Real Madrid sell Seedorf?!

Any of my fellow madridista's know?!!

Or any football enthusiasts??

Because they are dumb!

Comment

Another reason why I dont like Real Madrid - selling proper team players who are instrumental for success in favour of merchandise-specific football players.

meh
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
        Because they are dumb!
        I agree real have made some very stupid decisions in the past like sacking del bosque when we were achieving so much!!

**** you florentino perez

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
          Another reason why I dont like Real Madrid - selling proper team players who are instrumental for success in favour of merchandise-specific football players.

meh
          ye reminds me of the time when they sold claude makalele and a few others just to get Beckham.. stupid

im telling you this florentino perez ****ed up madrid he made it into a brand rather than a football team!

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN
            ye reminds me of the time when they sold claude makalele and a few others just to get Beckham.. stupid
            im telling you this florentino perez ****ed up madrid he made it into a brand rather than a football team!
            Dont forget not renewing Fernando Hierro's contract which ultimately paid the price in sloppy defending by Real in crucial matches and hence not remaining top.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
              Dont forget not renewing Fernando Hierro's contract which ultimately paid the price in sloppy defending by Real in crucial matches and hence not remaining top.
              i reckon del bosque put a curse on this club they haven't won anything since his departure!!

Comment

RM have lost their unity since 2002..
                everybody plays how they like ..
                everybody trying to make themselves look better in this team of stars..
                If they can regain unity and team work..and team spirit.. RM will easily crush any team..and yes.. Including Barca-

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money
                  RM have lost their unity since 2002..
                  everybody plays how they like ..
                  everybody trying to make themselves look better in this team of stars..
                  If they can regain unity and team work..and team spirit.. RM will easily crush any team..and yes.. Including Barca-
                  we crush you now even without being in form

real 2 barca 0

nah but on a serious note real needs some sort of revolution this time for the good, not like the one perez was trying to set up!

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN
                    we crush you now even without being in form
                    real 2 barca 0
                    nah but on a serious note real needs some sort of revolution this time for the good, not like the one perez was trying to set up!
                    Poroo dige nasho lol

Must I remind you of the 5-0 Asswhooping we gave you all over Spain!??

Comment

ah damn if we won today we would be 1st in la liga!!!!!! stupid 88th min penalty cost us even getting 1 point and being 2nd. oh well at least raul scored.

Comment

Because we are dumb...we could have Ronaldinho and Eto'o, but we are too stupid//

Comment

Players came and go through the top clubs all the time. Why did Juve let Henry go? Why did Milan let Viera go. I don't remember that far back, but Seedorf is an on and off type player. When he's on he could be the best player on the pitch, but if he's off he can be terrible. Madrid have been successful without him. The biggest mistake as mentioned was Hierro which led to the downfall. They also had Panucci, and Eto'o, but a team like Madrid gets so many players that they can afford to make mistakes...although now they're really paying for it.
                          STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                          A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Players we should have had by now if it weren't for the past white retarded management.

Ronaldinho from PSG (But Beckham was chosen over him... !)

Eto'o
                            (was with us for a while)

Makelele
                            (since he left our defensive problems started in midfield until Diarra came)

Seedorf
                            (His best goal, and probably one of the best long shot goals of all time was scored with us)

Joaquin (turned him down because of Beckhams position, but too late since he's at Valencia)

those are just some big names... I respect Beckham for being the only descent English player to play outside of England, but, we could have had Joaquin and Ronaldinho
                            The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                            For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                            http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                            http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                            http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
                              Players we should have had by now if it weren't for the past white retarded management.

Ronaldinho from PSG (But Beckham was chosen over him... !)

Eto'o
                              (was with us for a while)

Makelele
                              (since he left our defensive problems started in midfield until Diarra came)

Seedorf
                              (His best goal, and probably one of the best long shot goals of all time was scored with us)

Joaquin (turned him down because of Beckhams position, but too late since he's at Valencia)

those are just some big names...
                              i think that seedorf shot was the longest shot goal ever. because it was actually a SHOT and not a lob.

Comment

Working...
                              X