Deco or Requelme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deco or Requelme

Which two of these world class play makers do you guys prefer?

Deco no doubt.. Since the worldcup Requelme has gone downhill tremendously!

Comment

deco...

i never liked riquelme much, in my opinion, among all the world class play makers, he is the weakest..
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Deco!!!!!!!!!!!
        FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

Riquelme likes freedom on the pitch. He likes to be able to go forward and pass to his strikers and wingers as well as deliver from set pieces. He is kind of like Lampard - both need a suitable 'clean-up crew' defensive midfielder to watch the back line although Riquelme doesnt normally go into the box that much as Lampard and is also a better free kick taker. That said Riquelme's passing vision is sweet.

Deco on the other hand has it all. Aggressive, physical, great passing and vision, as well as some good set piece deliveries. He is also a good tackler and can play either a proper attacking midfielder or a midfield general who dictates the game and tempo.

I would prefer someone like Deco to compliment his midfield partners and make the midfield more ferocious. Riquelme on the other hand can act as a sweet out and out playmaker provided he has sufficient cover from his defensive partners, yet his set piece skills is what makes him different than Deco's.
          sigpic

Comment

True Requelme's Through passes in the WC were GOLD!

Comment

deco, never been a fan of riquelme

Comment

riquelme.. best vision and through passes in the game. he created so many scoring opportunities for argentina in the WC.

Comment

Deco

Comment

riquelme, love the guys style of play, great vision,creativity....amazing player

Comment

Deco defenitely he is a world class

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Riquelme for me.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

DECOOOOO!

riquelme is okay too... but i'd definately pick deco. hes awesome.

Comment

Deco.

His long passes are amazingly accurate. Riquelme is much more flashy, and reminds of Zidane, he's got a lot more tricks up his sleeve, but Deco is the more effective player all around.
                            STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                            A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Deco
                              can play in DM CM and AM where as Req usually plays in AM
                              Deco is more of an all around player with more experience
                              ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Working...
                              X