Inter was Soosked by Roma!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inter was Soosked by Roma!

Finally Inter got what they deserved: A defeat to a deserved Roma.

That was an excellent game by Roma. Inter scored a very undeserved penalty on a nice dive by Adriano (no wonder I hate this guy!) but then il Capitano Totti scored from a free kick, he unleashed a cracker, hit the wall and changed the direction to the goal!

Inter has been very lucky this year that had to face a 1/2 strength Milan + No Juve. Not that they don't deserve the league title, but it wouldn't be easy if Juve was there and Milan didn't have so many injured players before the X-mas.

Sorry Inter fans, but next year won't be as sweat as this year!
    VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Originally posted by VivaItalia
    Sorry Inter fans, but next year won't be as sweat as this year!
    All the merrier for Italian football my friend. I mean even for the casual Inter fan like myself, their unbeaten record was getting a bit ridiculous given the reasons already explained above with no Juve, poor start by Milan etc.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
      All the merrier for Italian football my friend. I mean even for the casual Inter fan like myself, their unbeaten record was getting a bit ridiculous given the reasons already explained above with no Juve, poor start by Milan etc.
      They had been pretty lucky throughout the season too. There were a lot of games that they were under the pressure but they won with the minimum goal, penalty kick or a single corner goal by Materazzi!

I personally don't think that Inter is as strong as they look on the paper. They just didn't have strong competitors in the league. They were kicked out by Valencia in the CL, that should explain it.

Comment

I wanted to kill Materazzi when he was sending kisses like gays to fans in stadium after a penatly!

But then again ROma killed their whole team!

MUAHAHAHAHAH!

Comment

Viva,
          Using your logic and definition of "lucky", Milan is lucky to be in the 4th or 5th spot in Serie A. They should be in 13th place if it were not for Juv. or Inter, etc. !!

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba
            Viva,
            Using your logic and definition of "lucky", Milan is lucky to be in the 4th or 5th spot in Serie A. They should be in 13th place if it were not for Juv. or Inter, etc. !!
            i dont understand...?

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
              i dont understand...?
              Me neither!

No one understands this guy...I feel so sorry for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
                I wanted to kill Materazzi when he was sending kisses like gays to fans in stadium after a penatly!

But then again ROma killed their whole team!

MUAHAHAHAHAH!
                maaaaaaan, if Totti's shot hadn't hit the wall, it would have gone right in the corner of the goal! Just track the shot and see. damn it!

yeah, Inter played like shet and when they got the penalty I was soooo pissed off.

Roma beat Inter in san ciro 3-2 last year and 3-1 this year. I watched both games and in both of them Totti determined the result! amazing!

Comment

Inter showed what small team they are! everytime it comes to a crucial

match they **** up! doesnt mastter how many stars you got, when you suck

it means you SUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
                    Inter showed what small team they are! everytime it comes to a crucial

match they **** up! doesnt mastter how many stars you got, when you suck

it means you SUCK!
                    Baba for god sakes they haven't won Scudetto since 1988! and if it wasn't for Juve's absense, and Milan's weakness (Milan had so many players playing in the world cup therefore they were all tiered, plus lots of injuries, also departure of the main star Sheva) they wouldn't be where they are now.

If they are the team they claim to be, then we'll see next year.

Az ghadim goftan jojeh ro fasle ba'd mishmoran!

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                      Poor start by Milan has nothing to do with Inter. You can only beat what is in front of you...

They had been pretty lucky throughout the season too. There were a lot of games that they were under the pressure but they won with the minimum goal, penalty kick or a single corner goal by Materazzi!

I personally don't think that Inter is as strong as they look on the paper. They just didn't have strong competitors in the league. They were kicked out by Valencia in the CL, that should explain it.
                      Inter have clearly been the superior team this year, nothing you can say will change that fact ever. Paper has nothing to do with this. Valencia won on away goals thanks to dumbass Mancini's selection policies. It also didn't help that Cambiasso and Vieira were missing either.

Baba for god sakes they haven't won Scudetto since 1988! and if it wasn't for Juve's absense, and Milan's weakness (Milan had so many players playing in the world cup therefore they were all tiered, plus lots of injuries, also departure of the main star Sheva) they wouldn't be where they are now.

If they are the team they claim to be, then we'll see next year.

Az ghadim goftan jojeh ro fasle ba'd mishmoran!
                      Chelsea had the most players at the World Cup and they seem to be doing fine, so that excuse is really useless. Lets look at some teams that have sold their so called stars the last couple of years also. Liverpool sold Owen to Madrid then ended up winning the European Cup. Arsenal sell Vieira the next year and end making the final. So that excuse is also useless especially when you have 30m euros worth of strikers bought the last two seasons in Oliviera and Gila.

Comment

Originally posted by vahid is back

Chelsea had the most players at the World Cup and they seem to be doing fine, so that excuse is really useless. Lets look at some teams that have sold their so called stars the last couple of years also. Liverpool sold Owen to Madrid then ended up winning the European Cup. Arsenal sell Vieira the next year and end making the final. So that excuse is also useless especially when you have 30m euros worth of strikers bought the last two seasons in Oliviera and Gila.
                        Are you comparing Owen and Vierra to Sheva?! Sorry, but both of them worth half of Sheva!
                        Plus, Chelsea and Milan had the most players in the WC, but most of the Chelsea players were sent back to their countries becasue their team were eliminated. But Milan players whom two of them were the fixed players of Italy (Pirlo, Gatusso, Gila, Inzaghi, Nesta, Oddo) had to sustain a long tournament.

And don't deny the fact that Milan had more than 10 injured players before the X-mas!!

All and all, wait for the next season, enjoy the scudetto since it'll be the last one for another 15 years!!!

Totti said "I can't believe Inter came out clean in the Calciopoli!" Now, go have fun and thank to Moratti's connections for not being relegated to Serie C.

Comment

Are you comparing Owen and Vierra to Sheva?! Sorry, but both of them worth half of Sheva!
                          Plus, Chelsea and Milan had the most players in the WC, but most of the Chelsea players were sent back to their countries becasue their team were eliminated. But Milan players whom two of them were the fixed players of Italy (Pirlo, Gatusso, Gila, Inzaghi, Nesta, Oddo) had to sustain a long tournament.

And don't deny the fact that Milan had more than 10 injured players before the X-mas!!

All and all, wait for the next season, enjoy the scudetto since it'll be the last one for another 15 years!!!

Totti said "I can't believe Inter came out clean in the Calciopoli!" Now, go have fun and thank to Moratti's connections for not being relegated to Serie C.
                          Owen's goal scoring record speaks for itself. Vieira is on the level of Sheva also.

Chelsea had Terry, Makelele, Ferriera, Ashley Cole, Ballack, Joe Cole, Lampard, Sheva, Carvalho all in the quarters in WC.

Milan had Cafu, Dida, Kaka, Gattsuo, Inzaghi, Gila, Nesta, Oddo (never played, plus half season at Milan), Pirlo in the quarters.

Same amount for both So that excuse is useless.

Inter was clean, as was Lazio, who were unfairly punished. I bet when they award 2005 title to Milan (which they should) you will not be crying so much.

Comment

nypimp and Vivita,

I can explain it further for you guys when we are sitting at Caspian Rest having cheloo kabob..

Comment

Originally posted by vahid is back
                              . Vieira is on the level of Sheva also.

and lol @ land of samba, nothing i can say to that

Comment

Working...
                              X