X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diegos goal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9jALMf5SMU

this 1 or messis?

Diego should be thankful that the bounce didnt go the wrong side of the crossbar. Sweet aim and sweet strike.

You know, this goal reminds me of a similar not-so-goal I witnessed in the 2004 South Asian Games football final between Pakistan and India...Pakistan's striker Muhammed Essa found himself in a similar situation - except the goalkeeper had rushed too soon as he was the only man left in India's half during one desperate attack- and Essa did the exact same thing, although it was a half-volley he hit with his left foot and almost the exact happened except that the ball bounced on the ground in front of the goal, hit the crossbar and went out for a goal kick We did manage to win 1-0 though
    sigpic

Comment

any 1 got Messi goal

Comment

wat a brilliant goal, thanx keyan!!

i remember karimi scored one for perspolis with his left foot without even stopping the ball almost the same way but from the center of the field...
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
        X