CR7 takes PFA Double awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad
    ok fine quality of players. players are becoming worse.
    Well there are less exceptionally good players, and too many really good players nowadays. In those days there were a nice number of brilliant players and lesser number of really good players.

If anything this means the quality of players has gone up rather than down my dear friend

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE
    u c ther team of the year???
    8 player from man u
    plus gerrard, berbatov and i think drogba
    Yup

Van der sar
    Gary Neville - Rio - Vidic - Evra
    CR7 - Scholes - Gerrard - Giggs
    Drogba - Berbatov

The problem the back four of United is now injured
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
      Khak too sare football ke beche k00ni toosh shakh shod!
      dude, tell me ur kidding...have u seen him play lately or what, or is it all about what he looks like ?
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by faraz
        dude, tell me ur kidding...have u seen him play lately or what, or is it all about what he looks like ?
        Masoud jaan has a man-crush on CR7 he doesnt want to admit it, but it makes him tense
        sigpic

Comment

Congrats to CR7..He deserves them this year...He is fine and quality player and he should be a role model to yournger fans and players...He has lots of talent, ambition and drive..
          Damesh Garm....

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba
            Congrats to CR7..He deserves them this year...He is fine and quality player and he should be a role model to yournger fans and players...He has lots of talent, ambition and drive..
            Damesh Garm....
            well, as much as i didn't think it'd be possible, i completley agree with you...and he still has so much more to give to football

i still think he should get world player of the year
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

faraz,
              What was not possible? Agreeing with me ? LOL
              I think he is the front runner for FIFA player of the year..

Comment

I don't like the wancker, but he's been amazing this season and the best is to come.

Comment

Guys now Ronaldo has won another PFA award and gets his own personal treble

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...eble&channel=&

Cristiano Ronaldo has completed a clean sweep of the PFA awards after being named the Fans' Player of the Year on Tuesday.

The Manchester United star became the first player for 30 years to win both the PFA Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year prizes in an awards ceremony in London on Sunday night.

The beguiling Portuguese winger has now completed a memorable hat-trick by winning the accolade that is voted for by supporters up and down the country.

Ronaldo's success in claiming the fans award underlines just how far he has come in the past nine months after being made public enemy number one following the World Cup finals.

His every touch was greeted with a chorus of boos in English grounds after his involvement in Wayne Rooney's quarter-final dismissal against Portugal, but Ronaldo clearly thrived in adversity.

Playing a key role in United's on-going treble challenge, Ronaldo has scored 21 goals for Sir Alex Ferguson's side and become one of world football's most desirable players during a tremendous season.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X