CL final...what do you wanna see it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CL final...what do you wanna see it be?

I personally, wanna see a Milan-Chelsea clash, It would be fantastic, I am really going to be dissapointed if it is Liverpool-ManU

but Milan-Chelsea would be a splendid final
    Liverpool-Milan
    0%
    ManU-Chelsea
    0%
    Chelsea-Milan
    0%
    Liverpool-Manu
    0%

Liverpool - AC Milan for me.

WRONG FORUM

Comment

oh yea oopsss...lol

Comment

Okay, AC Milan, Chelsea, Arsenal and Real Madrid are the top 5 in my hated list, so I don't wanna see Milan and Chelsea in the final.

As a longtime devils supporter, I want Man U to win. Also since my brother supports Liverpool, I'd like to see them in the final.

Comment

i wanna see chelsea & milan.
          cause sheva used to be in milan & it'd be cool to see him going against them..
          milan will win. i think.

Comment

I prefer Manchester United vs Liverpool...it will be good to face them scousers and also beat them 3 times this season as well as in a European Cup final to counter their argument of them winning 5 (4 of them against shit teams in the 1970s/80s...Brugge?Malmo?Monchengladbach?a poor Roma? while we beat a Benfica with Eusebio and then beat Bayern when they were top in Germany) to us saying...well yeah we actually BEAT you in a european final

Amen to that...however the prospects of losing to Liverpool in the final would be catastrophic for United's pride

Originally posted by danyjr
            Okay, AC Milan, Chelsea, Arsenal and Real Madrid are the top 5 in my hated list, so I don't wanna see Milan and Chelsea in the final.
            As a longtime devils supporter, I want Man U to win. Also since my brother supports Liverpool, I'd like to see them in the final.
            Smart choice my friend...smart choice
            sigpic

Comment

out of the teams left (not a great selection) i chose milan vs liverpool, only coz i hate man yoo and i don't like chelski. but i wouldn't cry if it were milan vs chelsea either. it would be more exciting too.

Comment

Chelsea vs AC Milan
                Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

I want Liverpool to beat Milan in the final

Comment

a liverpool-milan rematch would b sikkkkkkk

Comment

Liverpool - Milan rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi
                        Liverpool - Milan rematch

good times.

Comment

it would be brilliant to see a liverpool man united final so i can rub man united's loss in my brother's face

Comment

i want man u in there, and honestly, even w/out their top 3 defenders, i think they'll definitely be top of the crop this year
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Chelsea-Milan
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                              X