Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well boys. todays the big day. for manchester fans anyways. arrivederci milan! GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!
    One time when me was high, me sold me car for like 24 chicken McNuggets.

Comment

Its a big day for BOTH sets of fans.

United are 90 min away from the CL final, whilst Milan are a victory away from remaking the 2005 final.

Good luck to both teams, but at the end of the day the team that plays well and keeps composure wins
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah

Good luck to both teams, but at the end of the day the team that plays well and keeps composure wins

oh comon brother lol. i love ur modesty...but we all know by that quote u mean manchester will win yes yes i agree with you too. hahah.

Comment

Originally posted by 8karimi8
          oh comon brother lol. i love ur modesty...but we all know by that quote u mean manchester will win yes yes i agree with you too. hahah.

AS THE REDS GO MARCHIN ON ON ON !!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah

AS THE REDS GO MARCHIN ON ON ON !!!

Comment

Forza Milan Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita.. Olay Olay Olay Milan Milan !!!! Milan Milan Milan Milan Campione Della Champions League Foooooooooooooooorza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Forza Milan! God I hate ManU
                Proud to be of Aryan stock
                "Since ancient times, Persians have used the term Aryan as a racial designation in an ethnic sense to describe their lineage and their language, and this tradition has continued into the present day amongst modern Iranians (Encyclopedia Iranica, p. 681, Arya). In fact, the name Iran is a cognate of Aryan and means "Land of the Aryans.""

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Ahmadi
                  Forza Milan Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita.. Olay Olay Olay Milan Milan !!!! Milan Milan Milan Milan Campione Della Champions League Foooooooooooooooorza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by 8karimi8
                    TERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
                    ter be oon manchester!

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra
                      ter be oon manchester!

ridi boo midi. the only terr other than from milan is comin from u.

GLORY REDS!

Comment

this thread title name shud be changed to man u sorakehhhh
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

really a well played game by milan. made me lose a couple of bets...but not even i cud argue that milan didnt deserve to win that game. good luck in the final.

Comment

Congratulations
                            http://www.dailymotion.com/FootballH...-celebration/1
                            Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

Can a mod close this thread please?

The fairytale is over! Milan is not only soraakh, they are Soorakh-kon!

Forza Milan
                              VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Working...
                              X