Where you at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where you at?

Wheres the dude with the Surakh Milan thread?
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=43422&page=7
    I told you you'll look like a tit, didnt i?
    Why couldent you just wait till the end?
    ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Originally posted by roy
    Wheres the dude with the Surakh Milan thread?
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=43422&page=7
    I told you you'll look like a tit, didnt i?
    Why couldent you just wait till the end?
    He is embarressed like ---->

He is in a mouse hole right now!
    VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

lol u opened a whole thread for this.

fair enough...milan thrashed manchester yesterday. wasnt expecting that kinda performance...doubt even the milan supporters expected manchester to suck so bad.

as for viva....the 7-1 game is enough for you, your kids, and your mother. too bad the manchester defence sucked so bad that we cudnt hand u a game enough for the rest of your generations. thers always next year.

p.s wana see a funny post? go to the last post of the ac milan soorakheh thread and see how viva bashed his own team. the intelligence of a milan supporter....
      One time when me was high, me sold me car for like 24 chicken McNuggets.

Comment

Originally posted by 8karimi8
        fair enough...milan thrashed manchester yesterday. wasnt expecting that kinda performance...doubt even the milan supporters expected manchester to suck so bad.
        as for viva....the 7-1 game is enough for you, your kids, and your mother. too bad the manchester defence sucked so bad that we cudnt hand u a game enough for the rest of your generations. thers always next year.
        p.s wana see a funny post? go to the last post of the ac milan soorakheh thread and see how viva bashed his own team. the intelligence of a milan supporter....
        Loool how old are you?!

Comment

for the love of god dont be disrespectful please
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money
            Loool how old are you?!

lmao. i love how viva talks alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ll that trash and no one says jack...yet i peep and i get age questions. :S my appologies for being enthusiastic about my team and defending myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money
              Loool how old are you?!
              Baba in bache oghdeiie, bichare az bachegi too saresh mizadan hala oomade

inja oghdehaie ravanisho ba fosh dadan be digaran aroom kone.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
                write in english yeh khordeh bekhandam instead of talkin smak.

Comment

lmao. i love how viva talks alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ll that trash and no one says jack...yet i peep and i get age questions. :S my appologies for being enthusiastic about my team and defending myself.
                  m8 i know exactly were ur comin from their... ur not alone

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A

Comment

hey there is no need for us iranians to fight amongst eachother over milan man u.. becuase the italians and english didnt even fight about this.. so why r u iranians fighting... my uncle in milano told me they banned alcohol in all of milan for last nights game.. smart thinking ne ways forza milan
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                      X