No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya vs Floyd Mayweather jr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like it will be a pay-per-view party then. Should be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
      People have proven PBF is beatable, Zab Judah took him to school early in their fight but got pounded in the end. Jose Luis Castillo beat PBF in their first bout, barely but I gave him the fight only to have the hometown boys judges sway in favor of PBF.

DLH can learn a lot from Castillo, he made PBF work and punished him for every mistake. Castillo's style however is very different to DLH, but I would love to see the bigger DLH try a few new things like fighting on the inside, and countering, and of course body shots.
      DLH needs to learn how to cut the ring, so PBF doesn't dance all fight. Now in the interviews DLH said he's been working on it, but we will know for sure on Saturday.

Comment

I had a big night and won some serious cash at my friend's house. I won $130 on the pool where 13 people paid 10 bucks and picked a card. I got the Joker which was the decision. I bet someone straight up $100 on the fight and took PBF. I won another $70 playing holdem poker. Overall I took home $300.

To help my friend who paid for the fight I gave him $20 for the fight, so that helped him out. I aslo paid for his $20 buy in because he bought in twice for a total of $40. At least he got 1/2 of his poker for free and like 1/2 of the fight. I didn't know how much it cost but I wanted to give smoething just to be a nice guy. He appreciated it though and that made all worth it.

I still came home with $260.

Comment

Working...
        X