Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is the reason why Milan will win the champions league!..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the reason why Milan will win the champions league!..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HzC1QAB1YE

KKAAAKKKKAAAA

looool after i read the title, as the page was loading i said to myself im gonna reply "no, the reason why milan would win is KAKA" hahaha

Comment

no here s the 2 reasons Liverpool will win it

ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

the only liverpool player u can even mention in the same sentence as kaka wud be gerrard and even then.. kaka has the edge on him
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Forza Milan
          If the Toon can beat liverpool then its gonna be easy for milan to finish them off.
          All liverpool do is long ball (they all know it).
          ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Kaka showed the gulf in class there is between him and Ronaldo. He has been the best player in the world for the last few years

Comment

Fact:

Kaka > Gerrard & Alonso combined.

Comment

Actually to be completely fair the most influential person on either Milan or Liverpool is Rafa Benitez. Kaka is the best player though.
                STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

if drogba didnt score kaka probably wont.

Comment

milan is gonna win no matter what.

but yeah, kaka is a huuge part of milan's success. lol.

Comment

I confirmed while watching the Milan V Man U match that there is no doubt about the current best in the world, which is of course KAKA.

But without the tireless Gattuso the result could have been something different. Ronaldo is currently the second best player in the world and Gattuso did not let him do anything.

Everyone else in Milan play major roles (except the strikers) but Gattusso and Kaka are major impact players in the squad.

P.S If Ronaldo (Brazilian) was there in the CL, Milan would be COMPLETELY unstoppable.

Comment

kaaaaaaaaaaacka pali?
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23
                          Fact:

Kaka > Gerrard & Alonso combined.
                          fact
                          ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
                            I confirmed while watching the Milan V Man U match that there is no doubt about the current best in the world, which is of course KAKA.
                            But without the tireless Gattuso the result could have been something different. Ronaldo is currently the second best player in the world and Gattuso did not let him do anything.
                            Everyone else in Milan play major roles (except the strikers) but Gattusso and Kaka are major impact players in the squad.
                            P.S If Ronaldo (Brazilian) was there in the CL, Milan would be COMPLETELY unstoppable.
                            I think Pirlo and Seedorf are due a considerable amount of credit aswell in Milan. They have been key for Milan this season in champions league and serie a.

I agree that Milan's forwards have been pretty useless this season especially gilardino and inzaghi!!

I reckon Milan's squad in 2005 where they lost the final was stronger in that they had more depth. They had two quality strikers in Shevchenko and Crespo.

It will be interesting to see what happens this time round.

Comment

kaaaaackaaa just missed a penalty... golden ball :P

Comment

Working...
                              X