Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    So now, definitively IRAQ for me!!!!
    Yeah it'll be good if they win won't it. It's always good having a new team on the tournament winners thing, Saudi Arabia have won it a couple of times already, it would be great to see Iraq win it, and I think they deserve it, they've been playing very well. The third place play of is going to good too, should be. Korea Republic vs Japan, battling (spelling?) for automatic placing in the next Asian Cup, (they could've told us about that a little earlier don't you think?) it should be a great game.

Well done to all this years competitors in the Asian Cup and lots of luck to Iraq and Saudi Arabia in the final and to South Korea and Japan in the 3rd/4th place play off.

Comment

^^ small correction:

Saudi won it three times (undeservingly) already. If they win it again, they will be (undeservingly) record-holders!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS IRAAAAQ!!!!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Yeah. Well done Iraq. I'm very happy for you and you really deserved it. Congratulations to Iraq's captain on the great tournament, (even though you did a pretty major dive last night ) nice header, that was a deserved goal (is that correct grammer). Congrats to Mark Shield the referee, most of the decisions were good and fair. We'll hopefully see you all in Qatar 2011.

Seeya! (Maybe on the other threads. Well technically not 'see'.) It's been great talking to you all during this Asian Cup.
          Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Hello View Post
            Yeah. Well done Iraq. I'm very happy for you and you really deserved it. Congratulations to Iraq's captain on the great tournament, (even though you did a pretty major dive last night ) nice header, that was a deserved goal (is that correct grammer). Congrats to Mark Shield the referee, most of the decisions were good and fair. We'll hopefully see you all in Qatar 2011.
            Seeya! (Maybe on the other threads. Well technically not 'see'.) It's been great talking to you all during this Asian Cup.
            Peace.
            lol nice talking to you too. But I was supporting S. Korea other than Iran!
            only in the final I went for Iraq

if u want to talk to me you find me best in weird threads with creepy contents

nice tallking to you too... take care

Comment

Working...
            X