Luca Toni is KHORAFATI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luca Toni is KHORAFATI

Luca Toni is a top striker for Fiorentina and Italy's national team. He has scored 16 goals in like 14 games, at the beginning of the season but he ran into some bad luck and hasnt been able to get his scoring touch back. His superstitious beliefs got into his head and ever since he lost his lucky HORN he hasnt been able to score his 17th goal, which is considered a bad luck number in Italy. Luca Toni is a tall aggressive forward who bullies his way and has a nice scoring touch and was able to score 30 goals in one season in Serie B in Italy 2 years ago to bring his team into first division. He also helped Italy in the qualifiers this year by scoring a hat trick against belarus and scoring a goal against mighty Holland in a 3-1 victory for Italy in a friendly a couple of months ago.

In yesterday's game against Juventus, Fiorentina lost 4-1 which Del Piero scored a hat trick! Earlier this season, they thought that Toni was a good replacement for Del Piero in Italy's national team but looks like he really believes in his superstition and cant get over the fact that he has lost his lucky horn. Looks like he needs to grow up and start scoring before he loses his spot for the WC.

I wonder if any of our players are superstitious like that. I hope not!

when nosrati hit hte post against bahrain he thought god didnt like him.

conclusion: our players arent supersticious, just stupid

Comment

wrong forum...I'm moving this to the general sports forum
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Why is it in wrong forum? Its football!

Comment

but its not PERSIAN football...this is the forum for all international (meaning outside Iranian news) discussions.
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

but no one is gonna look at it here. I related it to our football too, KHorafi boodan is an iranian trait. I thought someone might know who is khorafati in our team melli.

Comment

Working...
            X