Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most extraordinary game of WC2006

Australia vs Croatia
    croatia had to win if they were to advance to go to the knockout stage. However a draw was enough for the aussies to advance.
    its was a very intense game, a game with so many oppoutunities for both sides
    lol watch at the end the croatian defender gets 2 yellow cards and still keeps playing on the pitch
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTzB0OiHwe0

GRACIAS PEP

that game was turning into a joke towards the end. The ref was terrible, didn't keep control of the match!

Comment

hahaha i watched this one at circular quay, what a match to watch with a huge crowd! was awesomeeeeeeeee!! it was 4am in the middle of winter and i didn't even feel cold one of the best memories i've had lately. some guys brang a blow up doll and put a croatia jersey on it and they were throwing it around the crowd all the croats were smart enough not to go the quay to watch the game

Comment

Originally posted by fashionista17
        hahaha i watched this one at circular quay, what a match to watch with a huge crowd! was awesomeeeeeeeee!! it was 4am in the middle of winter and i didn't even feel cold one of the best memories i've had lately. some guys brang a blow up doll and put a croatia jersey on it and they were throwing it around the crowd all the croats were smart enough not to go the quay to watch the game
        or maybe you guys were lucky the croats didn't turn up or else hell would have risen!!

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN
          or maybe you guys were lucky the croats didn't turn up or else hell would have risen!!
          no, but the italians turned up after the game finished to taunt everyone and fly their flags

Comment

doesnt matter who cam croatia or brazil in that tourny we wudda beat any1
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
            X