2007-2008 Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyrus_da_virus
    Guys are you sure some of these are right i mean most of these teams kits are a year old and they dont bring out new ones for at least two seasons.Maybe they are for 2008/2009? they cant all be bringing out new kits every season....
    thats wat i was thinkin, nrly all of the eng clubs have only had theirs out for a season
    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
    sigpic

Comment

please, the Chelsea one cant be true, the yellow away looks alright but the black home?? you cant just take out blue!! its chelsea's name! Chelsea Blues!

Black should be third kit!

Comment

i rly dnt think so many teams can ditch a kit after jus 1 season
        you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy
          please, the Chelsea one cant be true, the yellow away looks alright but the black home?? you cant just take out blue!! its chelsea's name! Chelsea Blues!

Black should be third kit!
          its dark blue

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
            its dark blue
            oh..i just noticed, crap lol, its still pretty ugly tbh

i dont see at all what is wrong with this:

Comment

Most of these kits will not be coming out in 2007/2008 i kno coz i have checked
              The current Home Kit will continue for a second season in 2007/08. With the new Away Kit and European Away Kit soon to follow, there's plenty to look forward to!
              sourceLiverpoolfc.tv
              Karimi 8 Gerrard
              th wonders of the world

Comment

weird....in english it sez 06-07 kit http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/stor...-1&page=5&brc=

in french it sez 06-08
                http://www.subsidesports.com/fe/stor...-1&page=3&brc=

so which is it then?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha
                  weird....in english it sez 06-07 kit http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/stor...-1&page=5&brc=
                  in french it sez 06-08
                  http://www.subsidesports.com/fe/stor...-1&page=3&brc=
                  so which is it then?
                  It is weird but as i said no team changes their kits for 2 years running unless there is a very good reason for it. (like arsenal last season coz of their centunary year or chelsea coz they got new sponsors) so i odnt kno what these new kits are for.well the home ones atleast anyway
                  Karimi 8 Gerrard
                  th wonders of the world

Comment

It is weird but as i said no team changes their kits for 2 years running unless there is a very good reason for it. (like arsenal last season coz of their centunary year or chelsea coz they got new sponsors) so i odnt kno what these new kits are for.well the home ones atleast anyway
                    xactly
                    sigpic

Comment

well here in holland, in italy and spain im sure they switch it every year...

Comment

Bayern Home:

Arsenal H/A:

Barca Away:

Barca 3rd:

Argentina Home:

Comment

Working...
                        X