This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blood_Money
    Loool Googooli magooli.. Dr. Mature.. Wake up and smell the coffee.. CHIE.. just cus i said you dont understand shit from football makes me copy Viva..??
    Man take your little squable somewhere else..
    and yes i dont have "adabo Marefat" for bachahaye koochooloo who i dont consider as human..
    Little Man Syndrom??
    How cute are you.. You want a lolipop??!

Comment

cmon man i expect better behavior from you...i dont want you two to fight, plz dont let this get out of hand, nip it in the bud or whatever that phrase is...i know both of you fairly well and i know that you are both bigger men than this

Comment

Loool Just Sht the fck up!.. Please ...its better for you .LOOOOL

First of all I am not your "dude"
        Second.. akhe bache *****..LOOOOL homo tendancy..?? since when have you become a doctor khar chosoone??
        third..the only ***** i smell here is yours and your little Brazil.. i never said Barca lost by accident or Barca had injuries..
        your small little mind assumed i said that...
        but when you come and make a stupid, immature comment like you'll be crying all summer.. dont expect a hand shake from me..

so if your little syndrom shit was made to embarras me or anyting ..you did a poor job....bache *****e mesle to dont deserve no respect!

hahaha , BARCA Sucksss
        ReaL Rockssss
        whoooooo
        you know why they lost to Getafe??? becuz their Madrid team , yea babe
        hahahaha
        Look at the maturity of this comment!!? or even your own comment..
        read over it.. and ask yourself.. was that posted by me or a 10 year old..
        if you knew sht abt football you would take your time to post a constructive answer to the thread ..
        and explain why Real is going to win it.. not say "And Barca Fans Are goin to cry all summer"
        ---
        Go learn how to post like a man! then come speak

Comment

oh and barca fans..when you lost 3-0 aganist Recreativo on your own stadium, did we make a topic?

Comment

Bernd Schuster is the man. Respect!

Comment

Look at the maturity of this comment!!? or even your own comment..
              read over it.. and ask yourself.. was that posted by me or a 10 year old..
              if you knew sht abt football you would take your time to post a constructive answer to the thread ..
              and explain why Real is going to win it.. not say "And Barca Fans Are goin to cry all summer"
              ---
              hey whats ur problem ? have anybody asked 4 ur fckin comment? ha? and u want me to post a constructive answer? whats with ur answers , answering others comment full of BS
              ur saying BS to every comment posted in the thread, look at 5pages, gotta problem with it then its better 4 u 2 shut the fck up not everybody else. halite?
              its 4 u Blood sht, '' Harvaght Goftan An, Bego Man'' got it
              now shut the fck up and get a life douchebag.
              ________

post a constructive answer to the thread ..
              hahaha, look whos talkin

Comment

Originally posted by Jidinho
                hey whats ur problem ? have anybody asked 4 ur fckin comment? ha? and u want me to post a constructive answer? whats with ur answers , answering others comment full of BS
                ur saying BS to every comment posted in the thread, look at 5pages, gotta problem with it then its better 4 u 2 shut the fck up not everybody else. halite?
                its 4 u Blood sht, '' Harvaght Goftan An, Bego Man'' got it
                now shut the fck up and get a life douchebag.
                ________
                hahaha, look whos talkin
                Bache ghashang watch your mouth! Ridani shakh shodi to mesle inke?

Comment

ok...enough of this....any one here continues with the insults and they will be warned.

we got the message, getafe won 4-0 and 6-5 on aggerate and beat barcelona to reach the finals.
                  end of story.

thread closed.
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                  X