Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

peter crouch 1st goal againts trinidad should have been disallowed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea what about wayne rooney all his malicious tackles.. rio ferdinand kicks the ball at his own fans.. what about what david beckham did in 98 to the argetine player.. u guys are hatin on the italians but dont see other countries doin the same shit.. look at zidane.. here look at our own TM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CzjPcUrYdo
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Ahmadi
      wt the hell did they do?
      since the crouch incident happened in the WC i will mention things in the WC too:

materazzi swore (namoosi) at zidane to provoke him - not sayin wat zidane did in return - also red card vs australia (breciano i think)

de rossi elbowed mcbride in the face - dnt say he didnt there was blood lol

grosso - most blatant dive ever vs australia
      you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha
        also u cannot c that crouch pulled his pony tail clearly, he may have but u cnt c it clearly here
        i agree with taha.. i cant see anywhere where crouch has pulled the t & t players pony tail!! pure fabrication.. this goal was well deserved!

Comment

wt the hell did they do?
          what the hell did they do? do u forget what matarazi did?

Comment

materazzi swearing at zidane.. its all part of the game.. how many times wen u play the other guys swear at yu? zidane lost it.. was his fault.. ok what de rossi did was wrong he served his 5 match ban what can u do he made a mistake like im sure rooney learned from his and becksy from his.. u remember when rio kicked the ball at a fan? thats a discrace and grosso didnt dive neil clearly came in with the late tackle.. besides u cant go to ground after the ball has been passed tackle the guy and expect nt to get a tackle.. and the red car marco got against australia was clearly a dive from the aussie well maybe zambrotta pushed him but when marco went in he didnt even touch the aussie
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

oh camonnn. the guy is a wierd ass looking player...but that goal was legit.
              One time when me was high, me sold me car for like 24 chicken McNuggets.

Comment

materazzi swearing at zidane.. its all part of the game.. how many times wen u play the other guys swear at yu? zidane lost it.. was his fault.. ok what de rossi did was wrong he served his 5 match ban what can u do he made a mistake like im sure rooney learned from his and becksy from his.. u remember when rio kicked the ball at a fan? thats a discrace and grosso didnt dive neil clearly came in with the late tackle.. besides u cant go to ground after the ball has been passed tackle the guy and expect nt to get a tackle.. and the red car marco got against australia was clearly a dive from the aussie well maybe zambrotta pushed him but when marco went in he didnt even touch the aussie
                there is a line that is drawn when ppl come to swearing at each other.. if u include family members thats personal.. players swear at each other fine.. or swear in a different language.. but letting zidan know what ur saying and sying something about his sister.. thats the biggest no no.. he deserved a head butt.. shoulda gottan a kick to the face as well.

Comment

Working...
                X