chelsea goin crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chelsea goin crazy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1779Valencia forward David Villa,

kaladze aint goin no where
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

micah richards would be a fool to go to chelski.. look what they did to swp

Comment

Awwwwwwwwww
        sigpic

Comment

Chelsea gohe ziadi mikhore

Comment

nothing like splashing a shit load of money to ease your pain

Comment

i cant wait till abrahamovic gets tired of football and leaves the club.. then wt chelsea guna do.. shit stadium.. harldy any history to the club.. the club will vanish
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

They are taking Berbatov? dAYMN!

Comment

Originally posted by Amir_Temur
                  Villa will be in a Liverpool Uni next year

Comment

i dont see why we would buy any of these guys, we should make use of what we have, unless we were to lose a star player...which isnt happening, not that i know of

we dont need new/more players to win EPL, we have experience after this one year...all our players are more used to EPL, well actually the ones that werent there before (kalou,ballack,shevchenko,bouhlarouz)

bottom line, i wouldnt make any huge transfer deals, I would make use of what I have

Comment

Sometimes a penalty round can change a club. Perhaps with the Champions League Final in his pocket, all these changes, Players, Coach, etc, dont exist.
                      http://www.deporte365.com

Comment

I hope Villa doesn t go
                        ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy
                          i dont see why we would buy any of these guys, we should make use of what we have, unless we were to lose a star player...which isnt happening, not that i know of
                          we dont need new/more players to win EPL, we have experience after this one year...all our players are more used to EPL, well actually the ones that werent there before (kalou,ballack,shevchenko,bouhlarouz)
                          bottom line, i wouldnt make any huge transfer deals, I would make use of what I have
                          Well, Chelsea ultimately sux, So they think they can fix the problem of sucking by buying players every year, but still because chelsea sux that doesnt get fixes, thus the absurd circle never ends.

Comment

We need a striker a right back and a center back, maybe two. (Alex, Miguel, Eto'o, Villa, Toni, ) Also wouldnt mind Sahar or Sinclair getting more games.

Comment

Chelsea might possibly be able to pull of the transfer of Eto actually if Henry decides to go to Barcelona...

Kaladze and certainly Berbatov doesnt look to far away....

Kaladze, Berbatov and Etoo would do their transfer season good...But quess what...

I doubt they will be getting any of them....

They will buy 1 big player and thats it...not 3

Comment

Working...
                              X