Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 5000 Post: Who Can Stop The Red And Blacks Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 5000 Post: Who Can Stop The Red And Blacks Now?

They are addressed in may ways: the lions, rosso-neri or even known as the devil of Italian soccer. But this time, the devil risked coming closer to the hell ever before during the 21 years of the Berlusconi era.

After the Calciopoli scandal this summer, after being accused of having contacted a referee to manipulate matches, Milan were rescued from Serie B. However, they still had to rescue themselves from a lot else, particularly that eight point penalty.

Moreover, planning was also put on hold, as signings could only be made after the UEFA executive board finally ratified their European participation.
    It was really a bitter pill to swallow, considering that the Devil had just cashed a 50 million euro cheque, selling Shevchenko to Chelsea. However, what seemed to all like the 'beginning of the end', now looks like the start of something extraordinary.

Milan went through the Champions League qualifiers, the group stages, and are now, incredibly, headed to the final in Athens against Liverpool. They did it with outstanding tactical supremacy, humiliating Bayern Munich in the Allianz Arena, and then simply out-classing Premiership's class, Manchester United. Kaka's divine interventions, of course, have been the highlights.

And now to the domestic effort. If you have normal players in your team, it can get ever so difficult to motivate your players following an 8 point penalty. There is only so much you can expect, especially in a tough tournament like the Serie A. It is here that you need guts, resolve, fighting spirit.

Together, these two have made Milan's season - Gattuso's blood and sweat, and Kaka's divine intervention to privide the rest! Now, they look poised to come together in a way more lethal than ever!

'The Devil' has come back from hell, the 'lions' are hungry for Athens, and the 'rossoneri', ready to paint black tripes all over The Reds.

Daniele Maccarrone

VIVA MILAN - VIVA MALDINI
    VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

FORZA MLAN SIAMO CAMPIONE!!! OGGI PUI CHE MAI!!! TUI SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA!!!!!!!!!

this is one of the most memorable milan seasons ever.. even if we dont win i think this is one of the best in the last 5 or 6 years all those things you stated viva are true.. when we won CL we were led by sheva wen we won serie a we were led by sheva and kaka but now we are doing it as a team we are an 11 man team everybody on the pitch is important and equal.. kaka is our star.. but truly everybody on milan is a star.. thats why man u cudnt play with us they juss looked to ronaldo and rooney and they had no trust at the back.. milan attacks with no fear because they trust nesta maldini cafu jankulovski oddo at the back FORZA CAMPIONE ROSSONERI!!
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Viva,
      The answer is very simple, even my 7yrs old nephew can answer your question. The reds will stop the red/blacks next wednesday...
      Congrats on your 5000th post...

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba
        Viva,
        The answer is very simple, even my 7yrs old nephew can answer your question. The reds will stop the red/blacks next wednesday...
        Congrats on your 5000th post...
        Stop sucking up to EPL teams! Don't hate, appreciate! Support Milan as we have lots of Brazilians: Kaka, Ronaldo, Dida, Serginho, Kafu, Oliveira (Pato and Ronaldinho are coming!)

Did you get your Milan 99 Jersey yet? Post the thread for Soccer in OC.

Comment

I don't see any way for Liverpool in this one, I really don't. Milan is too motivated, too fired up, and too ready, and I think they'll get a goal or 2 real early.

It'll be done by the 10th minute, and no, history can't repeat itself this time
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

milan will kill the soul of those english dried players.
            milan 5-0 swimming pool

Comment

lol, we both had our 5000th post on the same day.
              The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86
                milan will kill the soul of those english dried players.
                milan 5-0 swimming pool
                Congrats on Roma winning the cup. I'll watch the game when I get home! I hope they showed the celebrations!

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
                  lol, we both had our 5000th post on the same day.
                  You should have posted your 5000 here too!

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                    Congrats on Roma winning the cup. I'll watch the game when I get home! I hope they showed the celebrations!
                    it was amazing roberto mancini really wanted to win it ,and they scored 2 they thought they had everything under control but at minute 37, 38 perrota scored and i was jumping around
                    pannucci and taddei were so happpppyyy
                    you have to see when they throw stuff on spaletti it is so funny

Comment

LIVERPOOL have been branded the worst English team in the Champions League.

AC Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti said: “On a technical level, they are the worst of the three English teams to reach this season’s semi-finals.

"But that does not mean I would have chosen to be playing them in next week’s final. I would have preferred Manchester United.”

And he warned supporters not to expect a feast of flowing football in Athens.

Ancelotti is convinced his team will take revenge for Istanbul two years ago when Milan surrendered a 3-0 lead before losing to Rafa Benitez’s men on penalties.

He explained: “One of the reasons is obviously because we all saw how the semi-final went for Milan, both at Old Trafford and in the San Siro.

"But I also believe it would have made a better final because United are a technical team who play good football and also let the opposition play.

“I don’t believe the same thing will happen with Liverpool.”

Ancelotti also taunted Liverpool by declaring that the Merseysiders have lost touch with their roots under Benitez.

He said: “Milan will always have a strong Italian quality because, even with foreigners like Kaka and Seedorf, we remain true to our influences, philosophy and beliefs.

“But Liverpool don’t have an English DNA any more. They are more like a Mediterranean team and that comes from their coach.
                      ZOMG PWNAGE !!! xDxDxD
                      sigpic

Comment

I hope Liverpool wins
                        It would be great
                        ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Comment

Comment

gud to see totti smile