Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 5000 Post: Who Can Stop The Red And Blacks Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROSSONERI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIVERPOOL WE WILL GET REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
      Stop sucking up to EPL teams! Don't hate, appreciate! Support Milan as we have lots of Brazilians: Kaka, Ronaldo, Dida, Serginho, Kafu, Oliveira (Pato and Ronaldinho are coming!)

Did you get your Milan 99 Jersey yet? Post the thread for Soccer in OC.
      I am not sucking up to EPL, I just like their teams and their style of football..

No I have not bought the Milan Ronaldo jersey #99. The season is almost over and I am going to wait to see what happens in the summer time. If he stays at AC, then I will buy his #99 jersey at the beginning of the next season...I think you should buy his jersey for me as a "gift"..

Comment

siamo Campione Rossoneri!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba
          I am not sucking up to EPL, I just like their teams and their style of football..

No I have not bought the Milan Ronaldo jersey #99. The season is almost over and I am going to wait to see what happens in the summer time. If he stays at AC, then I will buy his #99 jersey at the beginning of the next season...I think you should buy his jersey for me as a "gift"..
          I tell you what happens: Ronaldo gets 1/2M Euro+an extension on his contract. Because Milan made it to top 4. It was a clause in his initial contract.

No, I won't buy it for you! When you go to UAE, ask your dady to buy it for you (as usual!) and buy one #3 Maldini for me as a suvenier.

I still have to give you your Chelo Kabab! I'll do it after the final, next week!
          VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

A great coach with great humor, I like Spaletti.

"This is a very significant achievement for everyone here," said the tactician, who was praised by Totti as the man who has made the difference moments earlier.

"We have all taken some very important steps in the right direction over the season, as well as the last one. It is that progress that has been vindicated by this triumph.
            "My players have worked very hard for a long period of time, and full deserve this, as must as our fans and President Sensi."
            He went on to speak about what the trophy meant to him, after having preached some absolutely joyful football over the last two seasons, and having built a winning team despite having very limited financial resources at his disposal.
            "This is my first trophy as a tactician and that is really satisfying," he continued, before revealing humbly: "I had asked [Roberto] Mancini whether he would have loaned me one of his had we not won."
            "Fortunately there was no need for that, and I have finally got a Cup to show all of my friends," concluded the former Udinese and Empoli coach.

Comment

Damet garm Ali. Great you dedicated your 5000th post to the greatest club in the world.

Can't wait to see Maldini lift that trophy next Wednesday

Forza Milan!
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Ahmadi
                gud to see totti smile

as opposed to spit?
                The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Viva jan hala chera mano mikhahi stop koni, man bichareh chi kar kardam dadash
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
                    as opposed to spit?

Comment

Stop sucking up to EPL teams!
                      that can be said the other way around too, why do you suck up to italian teams

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red
                        Viva jan hala chera mano mikhahi stop koni, man bichareh chi kar kardam dadash

and who is "Black"!! What are you guys doing to eachother that need to be stopped!?

Comment

Originally posted by 50Toman
                          that can be said the other way around too, why do you suck up to italian teams
                          No, you got it wrong. He is a Real/Brazil fan, but since his team was knocked out early, he started sucking up to the EPL teams (which the best of them was soosked by Milan!)

I swear if you ask him to name 10 players from Liverpool or Chelsea and he can name!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_

Can't wait to see Maldini lift that trophy next Wednesday

Forza Milan!
                            Me neither! I can't wait to see that arrogant Gerrard gets screwed just like C.Ronaldo.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood
                              as opposed to spit?

if totti is bad for spitting then whats zidane for head butting?
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Me neither! I can't wait to see that arrogant Gerrard gets screwed just like C.Ronaldo.
                                I actually like Gerrard, he's one of my fav. players
                                But yeah I loved it how C. Ronaldo got owned
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X