X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dinho going nowhere(

now we got money for villa

Comment

Sheva may come back. Jose is very unhappy with him and they want to buy Villa.

I would rather a passed-test-Sheva-with-Milan than a in-closed-box-Villa
      VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

i dont want sheva or villa id like to see eto0 toni but i really wanna see giampalo pazzini he is the next eto sheva henry whatevr u wanna call it of football.
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

i dont want ronnie here either lol i dont want to be like inter and chelsea we milan were never kow for going out and using our pockets we build a team from the youth system as u can tell look at maldini costacurta never left milan,.. kaka product of milan gourcuff.. i dont want milan buying the players who are 28 and with big name and big price tag.. i really hope milan can get pazzini
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mk_p7EATy...elated&search=
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

It'd be great if Sheva would return. England's no place for him, he needs to get back home.

Ronaldinho can stay in Barca. We didn't need him this season either to win the highest trophy for clubs (yes! We're going to win on Wednesday!).
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

lool what are yall talking about?! Villa is the best striker in the world today, and you dont want him!?

watch 1 valencia game and youll see

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Ahmadi
                  i dont want ronnie here either lol i dont want to be like inter and chelsea we milan were never kow for going out and using our pockets we build a team from the youth system as u can tell look at maldini costacurta never left milan,.. kaka product of milan gourcuff.. i dont want milan buying the players who are 28 and with big name and big price tag.. i really hope milan can get pazzini
                  Kaka is not a product of Milan He was in Brazil's WC 2002 squad even before Milan bought him..I liked him back then too (I discovered him in Championship Manager 01/02)

Comment

Of course Ronnie is staying!

He will NEVER leave Barca..!
                    FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

i know what u mean he didnt come out from our youth system but we discoverd him first is what i ment
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
                        lool what are yall talking about?! Villa is the best striker in the world today, and you dont want him!?

watch 1 valencia game and youll see
                        13 goals, and 2 from penalty spot!

I don't call him the best stricker in the world! Even Gilardino is better than him.

Sheva is a head and shoulder above all of these. he just doesn't fit in enlish style, in particulat Chelsea's style. if he is smart and not Zan-Zalil, he should consider coming back after recieving so many warm messages from Ancelotti, Belusconi, Maldini and ...

Comment

i dont think the fans of milan will take him back that easiyl.. berlusconi and galianni just want him cuz theyll be cheap.. they sold him to chelsea for 50 millon last yr.. and this yr theyl take him back for 15 lol i love milan genius
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                            13 goals, and 2 from penalty spot!

I don't call him the best stricker in the world! Even Gilardino is better than him.

Sheva is a head and shoulder above all of these. he just doesn't fit in enlish style, in particulat Chelsea's style. if he is smart and not Zan-Zalil, he should consider coming back after recieving so many warm messages from Ancelotti, Belusconi, Maldini and ...
                            his goal total isnt as much as last year, but he is responsible for 95% of valencias goals, either by scoring them himself, assisting, or having the second assist(which he does a lot)
                            also as you saw against chelsea i think, when him and his partner striker charge towards the goal, 3 men mark villa leaving morientes wide open for an easy header, so he effects it in that way too.

Comment

I'm sure he is really good.

But I would rather see a trusted man like Sheva than a new comer. Unless the new comer is Eto'o or Toni!

Comment

Working...
                              X