Henry to Barca?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henry to Barca?

Arsenal would be very stupid to let Henry go and Barsa could get a steal if they can lure him away. I'll wait though until it actually happens because for now it's all just speculation. Thank you though for the news my friend I appreciate it.

Comment

The Daily Mirror reported today that Wenger may leave due to Dean's departure....and if that happens Arsenal are truly F-ed in the A.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...name_page.html

Comment

Is the mirror a reliable source!?

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money
          Is the mirror a reliable source!?
          not really, no!!!

it's a trashy paper, full of BS but there may just be an ounce of truth in this because Dean and Wenger were very, very close. After all, it was Dean who brought 'Arsene Who?' to Highbury as well as many other players.

Comment

Arsenal will drop out of top 4 without Henry, Barca may become champions league favorites.

Comment

as i said in the other topic i'd rather have villa over henry :P
              but henry would be awesome too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi
                as i said in the other topic i'd rather have villa over henry :P
                but henry would be awesome too!!
                I'd rather have Rooney over Henry and Villa altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by danyjr

WATTTTT???!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money

WATTTTT???!
                    Okay lets see Blood_Money jan. I don't really like Villa's playstyle at all. That is a personal thing though, so I don't expect everyone to agree. Henry is on the other hand too old now and trust me he will sign a contract with Barca only if a great deal of money is involved. Plus his playstyle doesn't fit Barca imo. He wastes too much time and slows the flow.

Rooney is quick, great goal scorer, good passer. I don't like him either, but he is a talent and at least he is very young.

Comment

Henry going to Barcelona will make Barcelona favourites to win everything there is to win...

Henry,Ronaldinho, Messi and Etoo are 4 names i need 2 mention..

Do i even need 2 go further by saying Deco,Puyol or Xavi

Comment

Okay lets see Blood_Money jan. I don't really like Villa's playstyle at all. That is a personal thing though, so I don't expect everyone to agree. Henry is on the other hand too old now and trust me he will sign a contract with Barca only if a great deal of money is involved. Plus his playstyle doesn't fit Barca imo. He wastes too much time and slows the flow.

Rooney is quick, great goal scorer, good passer. I don't like him either, but he is a talent and at least he is very young.
                        Lool you clearly arent watching the FA Cup final..
                        He just missed an open goal Loool!

Comment

I understand Danyjr's point, he's looking in the long run. I don't think he believes at the moment Rooney is better than Henry.

How much can Henry give in his last years? Rooney is still young and has over a decade to go. But the part I'm lost in is Villa, Villa is a clinical finisher, similar to a Saviola. And in Spanish Primera as oppose to the Premiership you don't need to be built like an oxe to survive. So that extra strength and durability that Rooney has I don't think would play much a part if he were to go there. Either way its a matter of preference, Villa and Rooney are pretty equal in talent. I feel however Rooney has more potential, don't know if he'll ever be able to reach it though.
                          STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                          A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

henry to barca?

in their dreams.

Comment

Rooney> Villa+ Henry
                              Rooney couldnt do shit against Cesk

= Cesk > Rooney+Villa + Henry?

Comment

Working...
                              X