afonso alves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

afonso alves

he is the top scorer of eredivisie with 34 goals in 31 games! and only 2 of them were from penalties. he is also freekick master. he should get called up to the brazilian national team.

here are all 34 goals:

He has been called up for the brazilian NT, but he is a great striker, worth around 20 million Euro's

Comment

Brother of Dani Alves??!

Comment

No he is not the brother..

By the way...I love this guy...He started his career in Sweden with Malmo FF..

I still remember 1 of the influencal players in Sweden commented and said that Sweden did not need Alvez to represent them...Alvez was very keen on representing Sweden after great seasons over there

HAHA that Swedish guy must feel soo stupid as i belive Alvez will be playing in 1 of the top 5 clubs in the World Shortly....Its only a matter of time before they snatch him up...

He is a great striker

Comment

I really dont get it.

Why does the Dutch league has some strikers have a such a phenomenal goals/game strike rate of more than 1 ? Romario did it in the early 1990s followed by Ruud Van Nistlerooy both for PSV in their respective times, Klaas Jan Huntelaar did the same with Herenveen and some with Ajax and now we have Afonso Alves.

Are the Eredivise defenders crap or something ?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
            No he is not the brother..

By the way...I love this guy...He started his career in Sweden with Malmo FF..

I still remember 1 of the influencal players in Sweden commented and said that Sweden did not need Alvez to represent them...Alvez was very keen on representing Sweden after great seasons over there

HAHA that Swedish guy must feel soo stupid as i belive Alvez will be playing in 1 of the top 5 clubs in the World Shortly....Its only a matter of time before they snatch him up...

He is a great striker
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
            And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

I think i put it in a wrong way hafez jan...i meant in Malmo FF is where i think HE REALLY started his career towards proffesionalism and becoming somebody....I belive it was in Malmo FF he had his entry to the world game and started attracting players...

Well thats certainly where he caught my eye

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                I really dont get it.

Why does the Dutch league has some strikers have a such a phenomenal goals/game strike rate of more than 1 ? Romario did it in the early 1990s followed by Ruud Van Nistlerooy both for PSV in their respective times, Klaas Jan Huntelaar did the same with Herenveen and some with Ajax and now we have Afonso Alves.

yeah sum of them are, but keep in mind that youre talkin about the world class players, Romario, RvN and Huntelaar will become one as well (even though I don't want it)

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                  I really dont get it.

Compared to the other big European competitions the quality of the defensive players is lower, but its not that bad..

These players you just named are just quality players, see what RVN is doing with Real and what he used to do with Man United, Ronaldo/Romario with Barca/Real. And this summer Huntelaar will probably go to Juventus. The Dutch teams, especially Heerenveen, are good in scouting, buying and producing good goal scorers.

Comment

holy crap he broke a record by scoring 7 goals in his teams 9-0 league game win today!

but its funny how he scored 7 goals in 1 game for his club and 1 goal in 7 games for brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                      holy crap he broke a record by scoring 7 goals in his teams 9-0 league game win today!

but its funny how he scored 7 goals in 1 game for his club and 1 goal in 7 games for brazil.
                      I was wondering who would post this insane achievement by Alves first here

As far as 1 goal for Brazil goes, I think the defenders in the Eredivise outside the big 3 are ridiculously crap while on the international scene, he has to face some great defenders that can more or less neutralise him.

He should look to move outside the Eredivise now, maybe try the Premiership or La Liga since Dutch-based players tend to be a success in either of the two leagues.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                        I was wondering who would post this insane achievement by Alves first here
                        As far as 1 goal for Brazil goes, I think the defenders in the Eredivise outside the big 3 are ridiculously crap while on the international scene, he has to face some great defenders that can more or less neutralise him.
                        He should look to move outside the Eredivise now, maybe try the Premiership or La Liga since Dutch-based players tend to be a success in either of the two leagues.
                        to be honest suprah, i think this guy is nothing but a big fish in a small pond! If he goes to the big leagues in Europe i believe he will flop terrribly, Eredivise is the place he should stay and keep scoing 7 goals in 1 match! lolol

Comment

The ignorance of some.... the eredivisie is a very underrated league. The eredivisie is at least as good as the portugese league.

Comment

Originally posted by Armani View Post
                            The ignorance of some.... the eredivisie is a very underrated league. The eredivisie is at least as good as the portugese league.
                            but yet nowhere near serie a, la liga, bundesliga or the premiership

Comment

Quite frankly I dont rate the Portuguese League that highly either. I would give the French Lig 1 a better over-all rating than Portugal and Holland.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X